• Nashville
    • Send PM

Cowboys open as 1 pt favorites over the Chargers

Discuss.
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Cowboys were ok for the first part of the game tonight, then their D folded. I guess they could come back from being embarrassed on SNF, but without Elliott, they are kind of one-dimensional and couldn't get into the end-zone.

The Chargers still haven't played with a HFA, but the game wasn't a sell-out, and probably the most even game with the Bills fans stifled. Cowboy fans might have given up after tonight...heard a lot of Eggles fans, so maybe that's why the normal HF credit is down. Playing smart, the team is just better than Cowboys.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      Cowboys were ok for the first part of the game tonight, then their D folded. I guess they could come back from being embarrassed on SNF, but without Elliott, they are kind of one-dimensional and couldn't get into the end-zone.

The Chargers still haven't played with a HFA, but the game wasn't a sell-out, and probably the most even game with the Bills fans stifled. Cowboy fans might have given up after tonight...heard a lot of Eggles fans, so maybe that's why the normal HF credit is down. Playing smart, the team is just better than Cowboys.
      There are always a surprising number of people from other teams at Dallas games - lot of transplants there.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

As an update to this, I saw another line that had the Cowboys as 3.5 pt favorites.

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Sean Lee will likely miss the Thanksgiving game. That is big. He is the most important part of that defense, physically and emotionally. Him being out is a big let down for the whole team.

Not sure if getting crushed and the season looking like it is over is going to motivate the Cowboys or make them fold. Chargers have much more experience at that, unfortunately, and seem to never give up or get down. I just hope Chargers don't get full of themselves (Boston) after beating up on the Bills. Cowboys have the advantage of playing these games every year and knowing how to prepare.

Is Dallas LT coming back for this game?

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• TheDeafBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Opened at Dallas -4 at some shops and is PK almost everywhere now.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              Is Dallas LT coming back for this game?
              I don't know if he was able to practice in the last week, and if he didn't, he won't be ready against Bosa/Ingram. Both teams won't be doing anything harder than non-contact walkthroughs.

Comment

• vinabolt
                Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                • Feb 2015
                • Send PM

Pro-Cowboys sport radios here in Texas are talking like they're pooping their pants with Rivers and our pass rushes coming to town.

Rivers haven't really up to par this year but he's still that name that put fear into common football fans.

I suspect we had bad defensive coaches last few years. Bradley basically turns the same personnel into a unit that put fear into people mind.

Ingram and Bosa stepped up to an elite level where they're playing like Hall of Famers. In the past they were great, but not "this" great. People actually fear them.

Kudos to Bradley and the new defensive coaches he recommended.
                Last edited by vinabolt; 11-20-2017, 11:32 AM.
                Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• Rugger05
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                  Pro-Cowboys sport radios here in Texas are talking like they're pooping their pants with Rivers and our pass rushes coming to town.

Rivers haven't really up to par this year but he's still that name that put fear into common football fans.

I suspect we had bad defensive coaches last few years. Bradley basically turns the same personnel into a unit that put fear into people mind.

Ingram and Bosa stepped up to an elite level where they're playing like Hall of Famers. In the past they were great, but not "this" great. People actually fear them.

Kudos to Bradley and the new defensive coaches he recommended.
                  If he could eliminate the one play were a LB is one on one with a WR that would really help matters

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoDak
                    • Technology Director
                    • Send PM

Point spread seems about right.

Lee being out is huge. How about Tryonn Smith? If he is out too, I really like the Bolts chances.
                    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

The D is playing tougher and closer to the line recently. I like it. Our best D schemes and execution in years. And our corners look tough one on one.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                        BetterToday ThanYesterday
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post

If he could eliminate the one play were a LB is one on one with a WR that would really help matters
                        Amen. That seems to get exploited at least once every game.

TG
                        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                        X