Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Keenan Allen makes history!!

First player to ever record three consecutive games with 10 catches, 100 yards and 1 TD

Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny
  • Charged4Life
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

He makes it look easy too. I love watching those kind of players.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

KA. WR's, the trademark of this team.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Has any receiver EVER got open as easily and often as Keenan?
        That dude is ALWAYS open. Hell, I could probably hit him with a pass!

Comment

• Steve
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • South Carolina
          • Meteorologist
          • Send PM

Rivers is just really on the same page as Allen and Henry right now.

Going forward, we need to get at least one other guy hot down the stretch. T. Williams is the other guy who needs to get out of his funk. Williams is the type of guy who if he starts playing better, he could really open up the offense. Benjamin is a good speed guy, but just lacks the toughness and the finer points of the position to ever be any more than a deep threat. Good 3rd WR who scares defenses with speed, but isn't going to consistently get the production we need. T. Williams needs to step up his game. He can run a nice mix of routes and has the speed to stretch the field too. He needs to get tougher and get better at fighting for the ball.

If that does happen, then I think Ekeler is probably going to start being used as a receiver more, so there is a lot of potential there. Stretch the D out and Ekler has a ton of room underneath. I don't think he is going to be a dominant runner, since our OL is not that good at the zone runs that are Ekeler's better plays. We just don't combo block them well enough.

Comment

• whookimane
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

I cant believe this has never been done before. Keenan been great which is good to see after his acl injury. Started a little slow but they say it always takes about 18 months to become full speed again which makes sense when you look at his production lately

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Remember when Rivers won the Comeback Player of the Year... basically he thought it was an insult. Allen should just get the award now, no matter what happens in the last 4 games of the regular season... and it won't be an insult.

Antonio Brown came 2 catches from being the second WR to match that record. It wouldn't surprise me if Keenan extends this record, unless they get the Williamses and Benjamin more involved in the passing game, or Lynn decides to turtle with his run game.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

KA is ridiculously good.

One thing I've noticed is when Philip throws a ball, and you can't see the # of the WR... I always know when it's KA. He's so smooth.

Kind of like you hear coach's talk about the greats... he doesn't look like he's moving that fast, but he's always open. Basically a way of saying "he makes it look easy".

Makes me wonder what his career would look like, if he'd been healthy all this time.
                "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• OhioBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Well he is fully healthy do you realize he only played 8 games in 2015 he had 67 catched, 725 yards and 4TD in just 8 freakin games. Dude is ballin for reall about now!!!!

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• whookimane
                      whookimane commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have been screaming at the screen as I have watched games early in the year about the lack of usage of hunter Henry and our stubbornness in trying to establish a run game that just doesnt exist. It is refreshing to see the coaching staff finally use the personnel we have instead of continuing to attempt to put a round piece in square hole like they were doing in the beginning of the year
                  • whookimane
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Just imagine if Mike Williams can get healthy and we can put him on the other side of Keenan Allen and get him isolated in some 1 on 1 situations. ound it:

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

Pretty awesome...surprised its never been done. Hope he makes it 4 this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X