• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

2018 Home and away schedule

COSTA MESA, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Chargers, who will finish second in the AFC West no matter what happens this weekend, have finalized their home and away opponents for the 2018 season.

The dates of each game will be determined in the spring, when the regular-season schedule is released.

Home opponents: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers.

Away opponents: Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills.
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

fudge...

Comment

• OhioBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Except the Browns that is a pretty tough road schedule, hopefully we get Pittsburgh and Buffalo early in the year

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Alright, so Arizona and SF at home(short trips for those teams) Bills and Titans on the road.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Just remember, the NFL had teams with temporary situations to move one of its games to an international venue. I expect one of the Charger games to be played in London, but they might screw the Rams simultaneously. The gate will probably be better for the Chargers than at Stub Hub.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Pitt away is a loss. Some things never change.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Screeme
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Woo! Looks like I'm going to a Charger game next season!! (Seattle)

Comment

• Iowachargers
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Dow City, Iowa
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                Pitt away is a loss. Some things never change.
                Didn't the Chargers beat them the last time they played in Pittsburgh?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

SF is gonna be tough. They were in many game without Garopollo. Rams are tough...this schedule is looking like a tough one.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The goal should be to win the Division, and not having the Pats and the new Jags should be an advantage over the Chiefs. The Raiders and Broncos do get to play Houston/Miami and Indy/Jets, but I do think that Houston and Indy will be much better next season after recovering from injuries. The key to the schedule is when they actually play the games... hopefully the cold weather cities are early in the season.

Coming into the season the thinking was that the NFCE would be a tough division to play against, but the Chargers were close to sweeping them. That might be the case with the NFCW next season, but that's why they play the games.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                      Fluent in Sarcasm
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Iowa
                      • Man of the People
                      • Send PM

Comment

• Attack
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        The goal should be to win the Division, and not having the Pats and the new Jags should be an advantage over the Chiefs. The Raiders and Broncos do get to play Houston/Miami and Indy/Jets, but I do think that Houston and Indy will be much better next season after recovering from injuries. The key to the schedule is when they actually play the games... hopefully the cold weather cities are early in the season.

Coming into the season the thinking was that the NFCE would be a tough division to play against, but the Chargers were close to sweeping them. That might be the case with the NFCW next season, but that's why they play the games.
                        I hope the games in cold weather cities are early in the season too, but honestly, this team needs to be able to play and win in cold weather games if It's going to be a force. I think that's what Lynn believes too, which means a stronger running attack and defense, and less reliance on a high flying passing game. Unless it can get home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I'm all for a dominant D and strong running game, and feel that's the path to doing damage in the postseason. Let's get it done, Telesco and Lynn.

Comment

Working...
                        X