• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

ok i remember you cfleet. i remember all the good charger football discussions we all used to have. although i am confused on the john name over at the espn boards, i never saw you as a troll over there or someone who started crap with other posters.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
      ok i remember you cfleet. i remember all the good charger football discussions we all used to have. although i am confused on the john name over at the espn boards, i never saw you as a troll over there or someone who started crap with other posters.

I had to make a fake account on espn so i used my middle name. If i said i was cfleet1 on espn id get banned most likely. Im a well known Patriots hater and the mods are all Pats fans. Plus this board would probably get trolled if other espn nfl general posters knew i was here.

Comment

• chris9341
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Yes this is true fender. In fact i had tried to make a few different accounts and everytime i was rejected everytime so it wasnt just my username that got banned but my ip address also of where i lived at the time. In fact i had to email the nfl boards so they could un ban me.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Must have been before I was a mod over there.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Chris is a good guy who isn't afraid to speak his mind. He keeps the discussion's from getting personnel and will be an asset to the board. I'm glad to see him and the other espn'ers. Still looking for C'Ville!
            sigpic

Comment

• chris9341
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Thanks mako. Definitly looking forward to haveing some good discussions on the chargers here. I agree with you about cville, the only poster ive ever known who could back up facts with statistics.

Comment

• Yubaking
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

I am just over from ESPN as well. Hello to Memonybolt, SFWfromESPN and many others whose user names I recognize. Having vented at great length at the ESPN forum over roster moves with which I did not agree, I am now ready to move on with excitement toward what I hope will be a great regular season.

Go Chargers!!!
                Last edited by Yubaking; 07-10-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
                  I am just over from ESPN as well. Hello to Memonybolt, SFWfromESPN and many others whose user names I recognize. Having vented at great length at the ESPN forum over roster moves with which I did not agree, I am now ready to move on with excitement toward what I hope will be a great regular season.

Go Chargers!!!
                  Welcome man. Theres a bunch here not happy with roster moves. But most realize we cant really judge until we see the actual product. Good to have you here and welcome aboard.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

I don't know how fans can't be happy with the roster moves. This team was old and moving downhill fast. It's only year one, but this team is getting younger, faster, bigger, cheaper.

IMO, this team will be better than last years. Maybe not a better record, but better play on the field and definitely a better future.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

Welcome to all the recent arrivals! Glad to have you guys here.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                        Go Aztecs and Pads
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                        I don't know how fans can't be happy with the roster moves. This team was old and moving downhill fast. It's only year one, but this team is getting younger, faster, bigger, cheaper.

IMO, this team will be better than last years. Maybe not a better record, but better play on the field and definitely a better future.
                        Now you've done it. Yubaking will respond with a zillion theses as to how fans can be unhappy with the roster moves. Then he'll shave the top of his head and nail his protest into the cannon at the Murph.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                          Now you've done it. Yubaking will respond with a zillion theses as to how fans can be unhappy with the roster moves. Then he'll shave the top of his head and nail his protest into the cannon at the Murph.
                          I have a new role model!
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X