• Show
Clear All
  • Steve
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • South Carolina
    • Meteorologist
    • Send PM

Sirianni leaving would have been a much bigger deal last year. Allen coming off an injury, T. Williams and Benjamin both needing a lot of work to develop and a 1st round pick in Mike Williams.

Benjamin and T. Williams still have work to do, but they are much better players than they were last season. They made big strides as route runners. Now that Allen is back and Benjamin and Williams are raising their games, we should be fine. They still need to make progress, but it is mostly just on them to put in the work. They need coaching, but the foundation is there.

Whoever we get at WR is going to have to focus on getting M. Williams up to speed, which is not an unreasonable expectation, even for a new coach. He needs to focus on the details of the position.

If M. Williams is smart, he will try and really get on the same page as Jones. Both need the work, and it would be a big boast to both of them in the confidence department if they could start off in PS playing like vets because they are on the same page.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

I liked Reich for his leadership...watched some of his videos and thought he had potential to be a good leader type. Frankly (pun intended) Indy may be better off with him over Joshy as clearly Joshy doesnt know the importance of holding to your word...still an asshat move...true to the Pats way of life?

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
        I liked Reich for his leadership...watched some of his videos and thought he had potential to be a good leader type. Frankly (pun intended) Indy may be better off with him over Joshy as clearly Joshy doesnt know the importance of holding to your word...still an asshat move...true to the Pats way of life?

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Lets hope Belicheat retires and Joshy takes over...would love that debacle

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I take the other sid of this one. I think Indy made a big reach here after getting spurned. Time will tell.

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I take the other sid of this one. I think Indy made a big reach here after getting spurned. Time will tell.
              Like I said, I'm going by gut feel. You certainly have all of the data on your side.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Panamamike commented
                Editing a comment
                If they dont fix the line and get some sort of D, he could be hoodie2 and it wouldn't matter.
            Working...
            X