• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blahblahblah
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
    tv announcers kept pointing out our OL being 10-30 yds downfield blocking all night. RM is looking more and more legit.
    I love that he took the chains off the oline. 2007-2012 they were waiting for blows instead of delivering.

Comment

• shogun
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Just woke up from a drunken stupor. Loved this game, every minute of it. I missed the 1st bronco TD drive getting ready

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Somebody on here mentioned how last game the Donks bracketed halftime with TD's. Felt good to turn the tables! To end the first half I think we held jughead to 3 consecutive 3 and outs! I can't remember that last time a Charger D did that to anyone. I don't think we had a single false start penalty and it was loud there. Won the turnover battle and owned TOP.

An impressive win indeed! :goodbeer:
        sigpic

Comment

• SDFan
          Woober Goober
          • Jun 2013
          • Dolores, CO
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
          Somebody on here mentioned how last game the Donks bracketed halftime with TD's. Felt good to turn the tables! To end the first half I think we held jughead to 3 consecutive 3 and outs! I can't remember that last time a Charger D did that to anyone. I don't think we had a single false start penalty and it was loud there. Won the turnover battle and owned TOP.

An impressive win indeed! :goodbeer:
          uh, JUGhead is ShEli, Forehead is Peyton. And yeah, happy about no false starts- even when porkchops subbed for Rinehart for awhile. Glad he came back in- and Ingram too!
          Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• sandiego17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
            me too. I laughed my ass off, because I knew it had to have been correct, or why throw it.
            Exactly. The moment he tossed that challenge flag, Bolts picked up 11 yards and a down.
            Last edited by sandiego17; 12-13-2013, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Very impressed, and looking forward to more impressive wins to come.

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                Exactly. The moment he tossed that challenge flag, Bolts picked up 11 yards and a down.
                9 yards, but who's counting?
                Adipose

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

uh, JUGhead
                  is ShEli, Forehead is Peyton. And yeah, happy about no false starts- even when porkchops subbed for Rinehart for awhile. Glad he came back in- and Ingram too!
                  Mannings are mouth breathers.

Comment

• SDFan
                    Woober Goober
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Dolores, CO
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                    Oip impressed, before the pff breakdown! Wow, Im impressed!

VB also stepped up today!
                    THIS is something that kind of got lost in all the hoopla. He looked tough and fought for the ball and came up with some big catches. If we have dependable starters in Allen & Brown down the stretch, it will really solidify the group coming into next year and beyond. I am only expecting 1 of Floyd & DX (probably Floyd) back next year and I think you have to keep Tutu- so Allen, Floyd, Brown, Tutu are your top 4 WRs. I think Royals $ could be better spent elsewhere, so we'd still need a 5th and maybe 6th WR. IIRC Willie is on IR? They seem to like DePalma too (back on PS now?) and those 2 guys could be in the running along with a lower round pick or UDFAs for the bottom slot(s).
                    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Panama
                      パナマ
                      • Aug 2013
                      • London
                      • Opera singer and web developer.
                      • Send PM

THIS is something that kind of got lost in all the hoopla. He looked tough and fought for the ball and came up with some big catches. If we have dependable starters in Allen & Brown down the stretch, it will really solidify the group coming into next year and beyond. I am only expecting 1 of Floyd & DX (probably Floyd) back next year and I think you have to keep Tutu- so Allen, Floyd, Brown, Tutu are your top 4 WRs. I think Royals $ could be better spent elsewhere, so we'd still need a 5th and maybe 6th WR. IIRC Willie is on IR? They seem to like DePalma too (back on PS now?) and those 2 guys could be in the running along with a lower round pick or UDFAs for the bottom slot(s).
                      Given the fact that, as you point out, we'd still need another 2 WRs, I don't see why everyone is assuming DX won't be back. He'll be cheap, and there is a mutual like and familiarity between him and the team. I think he'll be brought back on a 1-year incentive-ladent vet minimum contract. And of course Floyd, Allen, and Brown, who are all under contract will be back. And I'm sure Tutu will be, too, because he'll be cheap, versatile, and a fan favourite. So Royal probably becomes a cap casualty, allowing us to bring in a younger guy, but I'm thinking that's probably the only major change at WR.
                      Adipose

Comment

• ICE
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                        I was a big fan of McCoy's way before tonight, but the challenge on the 12 men on the field, without it being mentioned by anyone prior to the challenge, sealed the deal. That was fucking nails, and screwed the donks hard.
                        That was a HUGE challenge and big momentum call by McCoy. I was scratching my head on that one but figured the coach knew what he was doing. Great job for all the coaches in this game. So stoked on this win!
                        Some people say the Bolts shouldn't even be in the playoffs....

Comment

Working...
                        X