• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Jesus man. This hurts. Whats happening? What is your current diagnosis? It almost sounds like you are saying you need a transplant or something?
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Ok so your future is ok? You are dealing with high blood pressure? I get spikes in my bp. Its not often but when its up i take a propranolol. And thats if i cant get it lowered on my own.

I have had really good results with essential oils. For stress etc. And i take a blend that is really good for my heart.

Comment

• blueman
        blueman commented
        Editing a comment
        Not lame at all, where else you gonna get the MOJO!!!

• Fleet
        Fleet commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont ever feel lame about opening up with this type of stuff Punchy. Its what this community thrives on. Those who open up about their battles here have a ton of positive outcomes. Men we are a group of mojo dealing motherfuckers.

• Mister Hoarse
        Mister Hoarse commented
        Editing a comment
        Watch the sodium. I cut my to intake to 2000mg per day a year ago and I'm already off my BP meds.
    • Hard Charger
      Chargers fan since 1977!
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

There's a ton of med's out there... Find one that works best for you! Same ole shit here and I was diagnosed while I was still running 3 to 10 miles every day at 25 years old no less.

Good luck man, hypertension is nothing to fuck with!!!

HC
      Last edited by Hard Charger; 04-12-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• charger1993
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Hope you feel better oip, things could always be worse trust me. Keep your head up

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Hope you feel better soon Opie....those meds can take some time to adjust to
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Sorry, are you dealing with hypertension or an arrhythmia? I assumed the latter when you said ticker not slowing down.

Don't have to answer if you don't want to. Sending you major mojo either way, brother.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Doc said arrhythmia. Although I dont understand the difference.

It seems the meds are helping although my head would disagree
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Heatmiser
                HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

My friends/family that have had arrhythmia have either had it corrected via medicine (after much trial and error, so do not get frustrated friend. Apparently this type of medicine is not as predictable as others) or via medical procedures that sounded super scary but actually were not a big deal in the end and made a tremendous difference. I have had a little arrhythmia, which frustrated me since I run, watch what I eat, etc, and I know how frightening that feeling is. I was on a beta blocker -- metropolal (sp, sorry) at one point and it fixed my issue. A neat side effect was that my resting pulse was about 40 which freaked out the girls who do intakes at the doctors office! I am now off it, the problem has not happened and my pulse is back in the mid 50s.

This will get fixed, OIP. Just be patient and be KIND to yourself.

PS - obviously (and I know I can be Captain Obvious) caffeine = your worst enemy

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  oneinchpunch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  P.S. I apologize for being a douche with all of this. My brain works sometimes and I can see that I’m being an idiot.

• Boltx
                  Boltx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No apologies necessary, man. Take care of yourself and get well. I'm sure your cardiologist has discussed this with you, but depending on the type of arrthythmia, there are multiple treatment options, some can be curative. Talk to your doctor. We're here for ya.
                  Last edited by Boltx; 04-12-2018, 08:09 AM.

• Heatmiser
                  Heatmiser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OIP, if you are too nice, I will get really worried about you. Please be your usual self so we all know you are ok! Best wishes, buddy.

TG
              • Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

MOJO!
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Well, hell...my head races ALL the time. Drives the wife crazy. I also say things I shouldn't say. Welcome to THAT club, too. But you being nice and opening up *does* have me worried. That's not the OIP I've come to know and love.

Couldn't let this pass without offering my own brand of MOJO, old friend. Take care.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    oneinchpunch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m not being nice or “opening up”. Such a stupid thread.

• QSmokey
                    QSmokey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh, good. You must be feeling better. Going back into hiding now.
                • Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

You guys should look into sublingual GABA. Superior Source is very low dose. And perfect to calm the mind. I take it in addition to Serenity. Serenity is an E Oil blend of Lavender, Passionflower andf Chamomile. With a little L Theanine added. Its a perfect natural calming supplement and good for you.

On days where i really feel anxious i go with the Cheeba Chew Pure CBD chew. And i also really like Stokes Indica 5MG mints as they are virtually non psychoactive yet extremely calming. Ive had other edibles that were only 5MGs and got really high. But these are different. Its nice to get the relaxing benefits of Indica without a major high.
                  41kciHIFNrL.jpgdownload (44).jpegdownload (45).jpeg815d3MwghsL._SY679_.jpg

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    oneinchpunch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where do you get the Cheeba Chews?

• Fleet
                    Fleet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe the main facility is in denver. Just go on their site and enter your zip. It will bring up dispensaries. I have tried probably 50 types of CBD. Even the charlottes web oil that was made for the little girl struggling with seizures. The Cheeba Chew pure CBD was the most potent and relaxing. I could feel it without being high. Of course i take the whole chew at once. Therapeutic dose is 50MG. Take it at lunch time and the rest of my afternoon and night is relaxed and stress free. I buy the whole box so they get a little cheaper. But still its 350$ a month.
                • oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I'll be back to the old me. Stopping the meds tomorrow
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Stinky Wizzleteats+ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm not sure if this is a threat or a warning.

• oneinchpunch
                    oneinchpunch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It is both.
                Working...
                X