• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

The whole game was an emotional experience. Here is my emotional game summary.....

Started off just hoping we had a chance, they score right off and the sinking feeling starts a bit, then we march down but get the dreaded FG....crud not again, they march down and its an oh shit we are in trouble....yet we stop the vaunted offense for a FG...that was better. Then it all changed. They cant stop our offense as we dominate the second quarter on offense and score on Allens lights out running....that kid is so impressive. Our ST holes them up near the endzone and our D forces a 3 and out...no way! Our offense eventually makes it back down after our D repeats stops and we score again with Allens nice grab. Wow we are actually playing well....but we've seen leads before crumble. Halftime is reserved with im not sure if this is going to be a nightmare half or a miracle. Then we come out and dominate the 3rd quarter on offense by running the ball down their throat with precision passing from Rivers and score....Vincent earns some respect from me and Ryans TD was impressive with his cut and acceleration. Wow a 2 TD lead! 4th quarter is on edge....could we actually defeat these guys? Are we really punking these guys IN Denver? Our D lets up a bit but its expected their offense is going to get something in eventually....they score but time is getting short. Please dont turtle up offense....but we dont make the play and have to punt but Scifres nails it with a coffin killer inside the 5...yess! But we give up 2 plays and a weddle horse collar...uggh....here we go again. Then the miracle pressure and hitting Mannings arm to cause the Keiser Kill int....fuck yah! We are in FG range ....this is huge! We turtle but a two score lead is huge. I havent been as nervous about a FG in some time....Novak earned his paycheck. Up by 10 with under 2:30 left i think and no Denver timeouts....we can do this Chargers! Our D gives some yards but controls the after the catch....they are losing too much clock....ita a good strategy IMO to not give the big play. We stop them for a FG with 30 seconds to score a TD after an onside kick attempt....come on guys. Prater chunks the kick and doesnt even get 10 yards! Holy shit! We just did it! What a compete game. Near mistake free and a dominant effort.

What an experience. I now believe in these guys. For once we show we CAN beat the big boys this year...which was our achilles heal even in our best years. I am proud of Mccoy....making positive strides as this team learns to play through adversity. 3 wins in the last 4 games and all were tough teams, even the Giants were on a hot streak until we dismantled them. This has been a nice set of games which most said we would go 1-3.

Bravo Chargers bravo!

Comment

• ICE
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Great pics - thanks for posting Buck!

Still LMFAO at the donk fan with the donk mask Almost spit my drink out at the bar when they were showing it live. The bar was going nuts when they cut to that fan...
      Some people say the Bolts shouldn't even be in the playoffs....

Comment

• Buck
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I didn't know where to post this, but apparently Heidi Klum is a Chargers fan and was at the game yesterday.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

We should add to this thread a 2013 pictorial of the season
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Buck View Post
            I didn't know where to post this, but apparently Heidi Klum is a Chargers fan and was at the game yesterday.

That's interesting. I wonder how she became a Bolt fan of all things.

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
              That's interesting. I wonder how she became a Bolt fan of all things.
              She probably dated David Binn

She's still hot as fuck.
              Last edited by Beerman; 12-31-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Ze Germans love Blitzkrieg!!!

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                  No Sir, I Dont Like It
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Section 457
                  • Migrant Film Worker
                  • Send PM

Battle Tested logo:
                  Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X