• Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Lynn needs to start game planning for KC tomorrow.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Screeme
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

November 4th.. at Seattle....

My once a decade game!!

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Predictions from bleacher report

Denver Broncos

The addition of Case Keenum is a step in the right direction for Denver. But is he a franchise quarterback or a one-year wonder? Either way, the Broncos should be more consistent at the game's most important position after last year's epic failure split between Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch. Denver's defense is still formidable, even with Aqib Talib's departure. Talib returns to town Week 6 when the Rams visit the Mile High City. Barring another career year from Keenum, the Broncos offense might not be able to hold up its end of the bargain.

Prediction: 7-9

Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs have finished 9-7 or better in each of Andy Reid's five seasons as head coach, but he could always rely on Alex Smith to steady the ship. Kansas City will now rely on second-year signal-caller Patrick Mahomes after trading Smith to Washington this offseason. Mahomes has an enormous ceiling, but he's sure to encounter growing pains during his first year as a starting NFL quarterback. The defense likewise may struggle without Marcus Peters and Derrick Johnson, which makes the AFC West wide-open for the first time in three years. A Week 1 meeting with the Chargers could be an early indicator of the division's hierarchy.

Prediction: 8-8

Los Angeles Chargers

The Chargers won six of their last seven games under first-year head coach Anthony Lynn. They're poised to build upon last year's strong finish since all of their key components remain in place. The addition of Mike Pouncey along with a healthy Forrest Lamp should solidify a once-shaky offensive line, while receiver Mike Williams has a chance to become a bigger part of the offense in his second season. Meanwhile, the Chargers still feature the league's best one-two pass-rush punch in Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram. Los Angeles is well-positioned to win the division.

Prediction: 10-6

Oakland Raiders

Having Jon Gruden back on the sidelines might be exciting for Raiders owner Mark Davis and the franchise's fanbase. However, one has to wonder whether the former Monday Night Football color analyst is prepared for today's game after nine years in the booth. Gruden favors reliable veterans, and the team's 15 free-agent signings are, on average, 29 years old. The Raiders may be more experienced around franchise cornerstones Derek Carr, Amari Cooper and Khalil Mack, but they aren't necessarily better. In an interesting twist, the Raiders open the season on Monday Night Football against the Rams.

Prediction: 5-11
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• bonehead
              Undrafted
              • Jul 2013
              • TBD
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Would love to see Rams CRUSH Gruden/Raiders and set the tone for a disastrous season

aberage free agent is 29?? Wow
              Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• UtahBolt
                Did we win?
                • Jun 2013
                • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                • Send PM

Damn, only one prime time game scheduled and the London game is our "home" game. Now I know there are still a lot of us die hard fans out there but I am pretty sure this ho-hum schedule is based on the NFL knows we are now the smallest fan base in the league and probably generate some of the lowest ratings.
                I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                  • Send PM

16-0.

Comment

• Panamamike
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I could not care less about the number of prime time games. I like less 10am starts. I think i will be at the game in London, so i sont hate it

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      UtahBolt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am considering the London game, just not sure I can get my wife to agree to pull the trigger! Never been to London and I think it would be a blast...

• foreigner
                      foreigner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Utah... one of the best cities in the world... and the hotties.. o man.... some people say the british girls are ugly.... I saw some of the best out there.

• chargerkdb
                      chargerkdb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Utah i lived in UK for 18 years. Do it! Your wife would love it
                      Went to a few of the pre season games at old Wembley stadium in 80's. One of the guys on the trip walked onto sidelines during Dolphins game. Security just assumed he was with team because he was American. He "stole" a pair of cleats. Was braggng how he found his size because they had 11 in big letters on the back. They were obviously a 13-14. The idiot stole #11 TE Jim "Crash"Jensen's cleats. He also had a game ball. Air Force cops got him getting off the bus. Didn't end well for him but was a great time
                      Last edited by chargerkdb; 04-20-2018, 09:00 AM.
                  • UtahBolt
                    Did we win?
                    • Jun 2013
                    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                    I could not care less about the number of prime time games. I like less 10am starts. I think i will be at the game in London, so i sont hate it
                    I get it but I think the prime time games are the best way to expose a team that's trying to build a following. Besides winning of course!

I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• foreigner
                      Tom Telesco is gone
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      Only 2 prime time games?? Am I reading that right?
                      I think that is a good thing, always high expectactions always sucky realities.. b

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

The only primetime i like is when we are at home vs eastern time zone teams.

Comment

Working...
                        X