Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Did you just edit your post to add "wired vis nexus 5"? lol
    I changed that in the app settings. I was told at .com a while back to take off the advertising when it said using Tapatalk or whatever it said. I did a reset on my phone and it sets everything back to the way it was before so when i noticed it, i changed it again and hit resend or something. I dont know, ive been relogging in and all that crap for a while now.
    Those guys over at .com there arent very lenient with anything so i just change it.

I got a warning once there for saying BS...and just like that with the initials :chuckle:
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-21-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      I changed that in the app settings. I was told at .com a while back to take off the advertising when it said using Tapatalk or whatever it said. I did a reset on my phone and it sets everything back to the way it was before so when i noticed it, i changed it again and hit resend or something. I dont know, ive been relogging in and all that crap for a while now.
      Those guys over at .com there arent very lenient with anything so i just change it.

I got a warning once there for saying BS...and just like that with the initials :chuckle:

I was just tripping because it looked like you deleted a post where all it said was "wired via Nexus 5"

Ive seen guys actually add their own words to whatever electronic device they use. As if it makes them look cool or something. I was hoping you were'nt one of those types.

Sent via my super expensive WDF227 Unit 1 Aplha Satelllite phone.

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Tapatalk adds your device as a signature line, unless you proactively remove it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          I was just tripping because it looked like you deleted a post where all it said was "wired via Nexus 5"

Ive seen guys actually add their own words to whatever electronic device they use. As if it makes them look cool or something. I was hoping you were'nt one of those types.

Sent via my super expensive WDF227 Unit 1 Aplha Satelllite phone.
          Oh I actually did delete a post that just had that because what I thought I typed didn't show up and I didn't want to just have it blank with that on there.
          Now looking at it, I can just uncheck a box underneath where I'm replying so it doesn't show anything. I don't think I could do that before.

Sent while chatting with Tom Telesco about next years prospects
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-21-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• floydefisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • siberiacuse, ny
            • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
            Does Meachum still count against us even when he's playing for the Saints? That just doesn't seem right to me. Another issue I have with the cap is that a player who retires can still count against a teams cap. How is that fair?
            Meachum is probably because either we still owe him guaranteed money (or paid him a signing bonus, which is pro rated over the life of the contract no matter what), or we waived him and another team picked him up (the team that waived him has to pay almost all of his salary in that case, so that is why it counts).

As far as a guy who retires, it depends on whether any of the money left on the contract is guaranteed....if it is, then you're still paying the guy, in which case it does count against the salary cap (otherwise teams would sign players to 30 year contract to evade the cap lol).

Very confusing, but hope it helps anyhow.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X