• Show
Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Miami has been going with a patchwork OL for many games now (including when we played them)- why a smart DC out there hasn't capitalized on this by now is confounding. I'm thinking a good defensive game plan by Rex should be able to stuff their offense.
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Faded blues
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2013
      • Send PM

Actually

I can see the jets d giving their o
      A lot of short fields to work with.

Giving the a chance for a lot of fg's.

I can totally see a 19 9 jets victory.

Miami o is predicated off turnovers . Jets are going to play ball control o and minimize risk

Plus Ryan might save his job with a 8 8 season

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

What's the status of Tannehill's knee? He went down hard late in the 4th yesterday and was taken out of the game after one more series.
        If he can't go, Matt Moore will be at the helm. I like the Jets in that situation.

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

I did not realize Tannehill went down. Never like to see anyone get hurt but you gotta take adavantage of it when the # 1 QB goes down.
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Ryan Tannehill says his knee is fine

Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill left Sunday’s 19-0 loss to the Bills in the second half after injuring his knee on Buffalo’s sixth sack of the game.

Tannehill would return to the game, taking a seventh sack in the process, and then hand things back to Matt Moore once it became apparent that the Dolphins were completely squandering their golden opportunity to solidify their playoff chances. After the game ended, Tannehill said that he wasn’t in danger of missing the final game of the regular season against the Jets.

“No, I feel good,” Tannehill said, via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Because the Ravens did their best Dolphins impersonation against the Patriots on Sunday afternoon, they still have a good shot at winding up in the playoffs. They need to beat the Jets and need a win from either the Chargers or the Bengals to make them the sixth seed. Keeping Tannehill upright would be a good way to improve the chances of that happening.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Key to the MIA-Jets game, more sacks by Jets. Just keep hitting Tannehill.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Knowing our luck, the Bengals will beat the Ravens and we'll get screwed by the Jets once again.

Comment

Working...
                X