• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Canepa's silly column

Anybody read Canepa's column a couple weeks ago thanking the Bengals for putting an end to Chargers' fans silly talk of playoff chances?

Funny when people focus on a sports writer and not the coaches and the players for being completely unprepared and playing uninspired football. You must not be a season ticket holder, as one it made me sick to my stomach. Instead of reading the UT why not just go to Chargers.com and read the stuff their sugarcoaters put on the wire everyday? :/ ...

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
      Anybody read Canepa's column a couple weeks ago thanking the Bengals for putting an end to Chargers' fans silly talk of playoff chances?
      Canepa = complete Asshole
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
        Funny when people focus on a sports writer
        and not the coaches and the players for being completely unprepared and playing uninspired football. You must not be a season ticket holder, as one it made me sick to my stomach. Instead of reading the UT why not just go to Chargers.com and read the stuff their sugarcoaters put on the wire everyday? :/ ...
        Okay.
        Not that I understand the relevance, but I went to every home game from 1980 to 1997.
        Last edited by thelightningwill; 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Funny when people focus on a sports writer and not the coaches and the players for being completely unprepared and playing uninspired football. You must not be a season ticket holder, as one it made me sick to my stomach. Instead of reading the UT why not just go to Chargers.com and read the stuff their sugarcoaters put on the wire everyday? :/ ...

Primping yoself for being a season tix holder????? Hahhhahhaaahhaaa....like that means jack shit

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

I am a season ticket holder. That doesn't make Canepa even faintly close to an interesting or even readable reporter, joining a long list of hacks from the UT. It has nothing to do with critiquing the team, it's a lack of talent.

Comment

Not pimping myself for anything. Just never blame someone for calling a piece of shit a piece of shit. I and a lot of others thought the season was over at that juncture. If he wrote we still have a chance and that everything was rainbows and him drops each week people would say he's a telesco and McCoy apologist. Didn't mean to bash you in your post, guess it didn't come out right... Game on

Comment

• bonehead
                Undrafted
                • Jul 2013
                • TBD
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Not pimping myself for anything. Just never blame someone for calling a piece of shit a piece of shit. I and a lot of others thought the season was over at that juncture. If he wrote we still have a chance and that everything was rainbows and him drops each week people would say he's a telesco and McCoy apologist. Didn't mean to bash you in your post, guess it didn't come out right... Game on
                OK. We're good. It's just that I've read this jerks columns for over 30 years and met him in person and communicated via Email and he's a douche bag,,,, period

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Funny when people focus on a sports writer
                  and not the coaches and the players for being completely unprepared and playing uninspired football. You must not be a season ticket holder, as one it made me sick to my stomach. Instead of reading the UT why not just go to Chargers.com and read the stuff their sugarcoaters put on the wire everyday? :/ ...
                  Season obviously wasn't over. Canepa was just continuing with his theme that Chargers fans were stupid for thinking things would be better without Norv.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Canepa just continuing the UT stance of nitpicking everything McCoy since he doesn't give them access like Norv used to. Saw it again today from Posner's tweets before half time.

Comment

• blahblahblah
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      Canepa just continuing the UT stance of nitpicking everything McCoy since he doesn't give them access like Norv used to. Saw it again today from Posner's tweets before half time.
                      I haven't seen this much passive aggressive bullshit since my last girlfriend.

Comment

• TABF
                        Por debajo del promedio
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoCal
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                        Canepa = complete Asshole
                        Haha... do you know him?

Comment

Working...
                        X