• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Was that a road game?

There was a problem with the game on Gamepass,so I could not watch it after the first quarter yesterday. I am watching the game now. It sounds like a road game. The Bolts are still alive to make the playoffs and the Turds fans seem much loader and in greater numbers. Brutal. Embarrassing.
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

The Turd fans always show up in SD in great numbers. The radio guys commented on it a couple of times.
    sigpic

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
      There was a problem with the game on Gamepass,so I could not watch it after the first quarter yesterday. I am watching the game now. It sounds like a road game. The Bolts are still alive to make the playoffs and the Turds fans seem much loader and in greater numbers. Brutal. Embarrassing.
      Interesting. Except for a minor glitch that caused me to miss part of 1 short Mathews run, there were no Gamepass problems over here. Probably was more an issue with the network.
      Adipose

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

thousands of Turd fan gang-bangers left in greater LA area that make the short trip every year.
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
          Interesting. Except for a minor glitch that caused me to miss part of 1 short Mathews run, there were no Gamepass problems over here. Probably was more an issue with the network.
          Yeah it was weird. Only time that happened all season and no problem with other games yesterday,

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

There were a lot of Raider fans at the game, but they didn't seem overly loud - except for the obnoxious guy sitting in the row behind me. Picture a Hispanic version of Joe Pesci and that's what I had to listen to the entire first half while the game was close. Thankfully he shut up in the second half as we pulled away.

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              There were
              a lot of Raider fans at the game, but they didn't seem overly loud - except for the obnoxious guy sitting in the row behind me. Picture a Hispanic version of Joe Pesci and that's what I had to listen to the entire first half while the game was close. Thankfully he shut up in the second half as we pulled away.
              If Joe Pesci is a Raiders fan, I need to stop watching Goodfellas.

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Not even close. They were neither louder nor outnumbered the Bolt fans. In fact, the Raider fans at the game sucked and left looking like dressed up idiots.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                  Did we win?
                  • Jun 2013
                  • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                  • Send PM

I did not think they were all that loud on the tv broadcast. They were no louder than normal and certainly not as loud as the Bolt fans were when they had something to cheer about. The TV always loves to show the dressed up Raider fans that populate the first few rows along the visitor side and sometimes when the angle is just right it looks like the whole stadium is Radier fans. However, I thought they represented the home crowd well and showed the Bolt fans a number of times, often with few to no Raider fans in view. Seems like it was the usual 60-40 Bolts to Raiders fan ratio. Not nearly as bad as the late nineties early 2000s when it was at least 50-50 every year.
                  I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

There were a lot of Raider fans there, but didn't see any fights... some posturing by some big guys vs. other big guys, but not much else. It isn't "Oakland South". I never feel unsafe at that game, but it is a bit PG-17 for language. The big ticket brokers have large chunks of the seats on the visitor side, so on TV it always looks like there are way too many of the other fans there.

When they do get a new stadium, maybe those large blocks of tickets will be broken up. Raider games tend to look like college bowl games, I would hope it wouldn't so much like that, but LA is only a couple of hours away.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                      If Joe Pesci is a Raiders fan, I need to stop watching Goodfellas.
                      Hehe - he had the most grating voice ever.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        There were a lot of Raider fans there, but didn't see any fights... some posturing by some big guys vs. other big guys, but not much else. It isn't "Oakland South". I never feel unsafe at that game, but it is a bit PG-17 for language. The big ticket brokers have large chunks of the seats on the visitor side, so on TV it always looks like there are way too many of the other fans there.

When they do get a new stadium, maybe those large blocks of tickets will be broken up. Raider games tend to look like college bowl games, I would hope it wouldn't so much like that, but LA is only a couple of hours away.
                        That was the weirdest thing all day. Didn't see one single fight break out anywhere. Xmas spirit, I guess...
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X