Remember when Chargers won division at 8-8 and Patriots missed the playoffs?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Remember when Chargers won division at 8-8 and Patriots missed the playoffs?

Anyone remember the hue and cry about that? Patriots won 10 or 11 games but did not win the division so they missed the playoffs. Chargers won the west and were in at 8-8. Peter King and all the rest of the media and a lot of fans cried and lamented about the unfairness.

Arizona won 10 games this season, right? And they missed the playoffs. Green Bay won 8 games and they are in. Has even ONE person wailed about it? Nope. All I hear is about how magical Rodgers is and how dangerous the Packers are.

And the Steelers should be in the playoffs. I hear that, too.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Anyone
    remember the hue and cry about that? Patriots won 10 or 11 games but did not win the division so they missed the playoffs. Chargers won the west and were in at 8-8. Peter King and all the rest of the media and a lot of fans cried and lamented about the unfairness.

Arizona won 10 games this season, right? And they missed the playoffs. Green Bay won 8 games and they are in. Has even ONE person wailed about it? Nope. All I hear is about how magical Rodgers is and how dangerous the Packers are.

And the Steelers should be in the playoffs. I hear that, too.

TG
    Cardinals would ruin the Packers.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Media hate on San Diego is constant...
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

As another stated there were enough bad or non-calls this year in Chargers games where the FG noncall just becomes another on the refs. If we'd had a few of the other phantom calls not occurred this year we could have won 1 more game too...its just part of the game....we've had our share of shit calls against us so go look those up haters.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

The flag on the fieldgoal try were the dt touched the center legaly, the Allen phantom PI, are two I can think of.
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

AZ did pretty good without Whiz.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Arizona did well under Whiz his first year iirc...
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• Astro Zombie
                • Dec 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                As another stated there were enough bad or non-calls this year in Chargers games where the FG noncall just becomes another on the refs. If we'd had a few of the other phantom calls not occurred this year we could have won 1 more game too...its just part of the game....we've had our share of shit calls against us so go look those up haters.

I've been making that argument all day. If the Steelers can argue with a straight face they got screwed then we have at least two games that had the outcome effected by NFL ADMITTED blown calls making yesterday's game irrelevant because we'd already have enough wins.

Comment

Working...
                X