We don't stand a chance vs the Bengals Sunday.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

Play our D just like we did against Denver. Make him work to figure out our D alignment every play and hit Green EVERY play off the line.

As others pointed out we play BETTER away from our home where we seem to fall asleep at the wheel.

Our first game against Cincy we held them to 17 points. We turned the ball over uncharacteristically (Gates) and we were missing JJ, Ingram and we 2nd stringed Cam. I think we will have a stronger showing this week. Play a cleaner game on turnovers and less mistakes and I have faith we can hang with Cincy....they are not a dominant team IMO....their division isn't all that anymore.

Lightning likes bad weather....snow is for pussies. We are 2-0 in sub 34 weather this year.

Our passing game is better suited to the short game bad weather dictates than theirs.

We have a solid run game with Matthews and Woody.....we can go toe to toe with them there for sure.

Dalton has had some shit games this year. We play him like we did Manning and he will buckle on a few plays and that's the window we need.

4 quarters of pedal to the metal....now is the time to unleash every play out of McCoys book of tricks.

Comment

John Madden talked about the San Diego Chargers earlier today on "Madden Football" and said, "I don't believe they are a dangerous team in the playoffs...they shouldn't even be in the playoffs."

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Fuck Madden!
        Go Rivers!

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          John Madden talked about the San Diego Chargers earlier today on "Madden Football" and said, "I don't believe they are a dangerous team in the playoffs...they shouldn't even be in the playoffs."
          I know. Brett Favre should be in the playoffs. And he should be forced to eat a 10 legged turkey with his bare hands in front of some fat guy's ass. That would be a Madden fantasy come true.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Well thats cool but we deserved it more than Baltimore, Miami and Pittsburgh and one of us had to get in.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Can somebody with access get this info to McCoy? He may want to read it to his team before they take the field.

HOCKKKKKKK!!!11!!
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

Every fan knows Madden is over the hill in his thinking and ability to speak coherently....he's a joke as a commentator.

He only says we should be there because he doesnt follow the rim jobs we've taken by refs THIS year on crazy messed up calls. Non calls happen EVERY game, EVERY game. I see OL holding constantly yet some very ticky tacky calls are made where blatant one's never are called. PI calls are another very messed up call/non-call. So he can't hold us accountable for 1 play when i'm sure I could watch film and find dozens of plays with illegal formations, holding, PI, etc never called that had as much chance to change the outcome of the game. Perhaps if the starting kicker hadnt blown chunks and missed the game winning field goal it would be different. Or perhaps if he'd made it, they call the penalty, they rekick it and he misses....how would that look?

The game is imperfect. Refs are imperfect. Just have to do your job and calls will even out over time.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  Every fan knows Madden is over the hill in his thinking and ability to speak coherently....he's a joke as a commentator.

He only says we should be there because he doesnt follow the rim jobs we've taken by refs THIS year on crazy messed up calls. Non calls happen EVERY game, EVERY game. I see OL holding constantly yet some very ticky tacky calls are made where blatant one's never are called. PI calls are another very messed up call/non-call. So he can't hold us accountable for 1 play when i'm sure I could watch film and find dozens of plays with illegal formations, holding, PI, etc never called that had as much chance to change the outcome of the game. Perhaps if the starting kicker hadnt blown chunks and missed the game winning field goal it would be different. Or perhaps if he'd made it, they call the penalty, they rekick it and he misses....how would that look?

The game is imperfect. Refs are imperfect. Just have to do your job and calls will even out over time.
                  How much longer 'til calls even out for us? One game of lucky calls for us doesn't even anything out.

Comment

• TTK
                    EX-Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • America's Finest City
                    • Send PM

I think the offense can redeem themselves this time. Last time they were missing Dunlap and Royal. Love Fluker but he was pretty shaky at LT.

Comment

• Foxbatkllr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2013
                      • Send PM

Bengals fans sure seem confident about this game. Many are predicting a total blowout.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

Im glad we are being discounted...tarp game for Cincy. We've been the victim too many times in the playoffs at home over the years. I look forward to this...i wont guarantee a win but we match up well IMO.

If Cincy loses they will probably blame the weather...

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Don't even get me started talking about our .5% chance of winning. And that's on the high side.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X