Raider fans must be going insane right now.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris9341
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Raider fans must be going insane right now.

And I'm loving every minute of it after they traded Kahlil Mack to the Bears for two first rounders. So now will be cheering for the Bears to win all of there games so the Raiders get two horrible first round draft picks.
  • Jagged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Omaha, Nebraska
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
    And I'm loving every minute of it after they traded Kahlil Mack to the Bears for two first rounders. So now will be cheering for the Bears to win all of there games so the Raiders get two horrible first round draft picks.
    I think I also heard that the raiders gave up their 2020 second round pick and a conditional 5th

Comment

• chris9341
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Jagged View Post

I think I also heard that the raiders gave up their 2020 second round pick and a conditional 5th
      Yeah just insane. However on the flip side of the trade the Bears better pray that Mack is worth two first round pics.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Bears needed to do something to compete with the Viks, good on them.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Get two #1 draft pick while improving their own draft position. Shrewd move Gruden
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

It seems as if Gruden is trying to purge every high draft pick the Raiders made in the last 5 years except for Cooper and Carr.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Bears signed OLB Khalil Mack to a six-year, $141 million extension through 2024.

The deal contains $90 million guaranteed and a $60 million signing bonus. Aaron Donald was the league's richest defensive player for about 24 hours after signing a six-year, $135 million extension on Friday. The Bears traded for Mack this morning and promptly handed him a record-breaking contract. Mack is a two-time All Pro and has 40.5 sacks in his four years with a Defensive Player of the Year award to his name in 2016. This deal sews Mack up through his age-33 season.
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Raiders released WR Martavis Bryant.

It's an utter nightmare for a Raiders team having a cataclysmically bad offseason/summer under old-is-new coach Jon Gruden. Gruden surrendered the No. 79 overall pick for Bryant during April's draft. As for Bryant, this is essentially a career-ender. Players almost never come back from one indefinite suspension. This will be Bryant's second. Going on 28, he seems unlikely to be readmitted to the league. It's a sad development for football fans everywhere, as Bryant had the potential to be one of the top playmakers in the league. The Raiders have a dumpster fire depth chart on both sides of the ball.

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Panamamike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL....Gruden is a moron. Trade a third for a guy that can’t learn a playbook and has 0 self control and on his last chance. 100MM dollar asshat. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Was I the only person that remembered how he won with someone else’s roster and then it went downhill really fast?

This is the same guy that raved about Manziel, Russell and pretty much every QB that ever went to his “school”. All myth and 0 substance.
              • Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Just win baby.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• JayShort21
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Today is a good day!

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Raiders are now the oldest team in the league

By the time you read this, this data will already out of date as teams continue to make tweaks to their rosters, although even with continued roster movement, the average ages of each team shouldn’t change much. Here are the results, with a recent historic look at the average ages of each team on 53-man cut down day:

Chiefs: 25.8 (13)
                    Chargers: 25.8(14)
                    Broncos: 26 (17)
                    Raiders: 27.4 (32)
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Damn, it's really head scratching to see what Gruden is doing. As has been mentioned, he won with the team Dungy built and then ran it into the ground. He didn't inherit a good team so I don't know WTF he is doing now.

Comment

Working...
                      X