• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Someone mentioned to me that they heard Dungy on an interview and he also picked us.
    He knows.

Comment

• Kyle
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      Someone mentioned to me that they heard Dungy on an interview and he also picked us.
      I did see that. And he pointed to Rivers as the reason why.
      sigpic

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

just listened to hardwicks interview on 1090. go listen to it and not come out of it thinking this team believes it will win. there's a calm belief/confidence in that locker room right now. he even said it. they just think that no matter what happens, they will find a way to win the game

Comment

• Bordious
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Haleiwa, HI
          • Send PM

McCoy has pounded confidence into this team and is nothing but positive 100% of the time, and IMO, this goes a long way. Playoffs are a whole different animal, and I think we have become one of the most cohesive teams in the NFL. Football is the ultimate team sport, so I also think this goes a long way. We were without King and Ingram in the first matchup, and both of those guys are a huge help inside on both sides of the ball, and Te'o has been improving every week. We will have to play our best to win, but I believe that Rivers' game is much elevated in big situations like this, and he is more of a difference maker than the ginger in this game seeing we only scored 10 points in the first match. If we put up 30 plus, we win easily.

Comment

Working...
          X