• Send PM

Pepsi Rookie of the Year

Go vote for KA13

• homeless simpson
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
    i don't know who the hell picks what play to use for each rookie as their lone highlight, or why the highlight is exactly that, just ONE, but they could've picked a better play as his highlight (like his TD vs Giants, or the Hurdle TD vs Broncs...both amazing plays after the catch)

Comment

• TTThunder
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Already voted for him...

However, it looks like many are not appreciated in a 1000-yard rookie receiver, so his chance is not good...

(This is unlike RB position!!! How can you vote for a 1000-yard rookie RB over a 1000-yard rookie WR?!?)

Besides, who would have thought he will get 1000 yards? (I hope he plays well since he is on our team, but I did not imagine a 1000-yard season!)

Go Allen!!!

Comment

• Screeme
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
        i don't know who the hell picks what play to use for each rookie as their lone highlight, or why the highlight is exactly that, just ONE, but they could've picked a better play as his highlight (like his TD vs Giants, or the Hurdle TD vs Broncs...both amazing plays after the catch)
        The Hurdle TD against the Bronco's definitely should have been the highlight. The one they showed, I didn't think was going to count when it first happened, the ball goes bouncing off and it doesn't really look like a good catch until you get a better angle.

Comment

• Bobby
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

One would think that he would be the favorite after winning the weekly award 4 times....

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Screeme View Post
            The Hurdle TD against the Bronco's definitely should have been the highlight. The one they showed, I didn't think was going to count when it first happened, the ball goes bouncing off and it doesn't really look like a good catch until you get a better angle.
            Allen's best play was a TD in Kansas City. He caught the ball behind him with one hand, didn't slow down, then ran for a TD.

Comment

• Grinners
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
              Allen's best play was a TD in Kansas City. He caught the ball behind him with one hand, didn't slow down, then ran for a TD.
              Do you remember when Bobby Bushey showed up at Half-Time and the Muddogs won the Bourbon Bowl, do ya! Thank you all for being my friends!

Comment

• Panama
                パナマ
                • Aug 2013
                • London
                • Opera singer and web developer.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                If you're thinking of the crossing pattern moving right to left across the middle where he reached behind him and made a one-handed catch without breaking stride, that was a first-down pick up on third down, not a TD.
                Adipose

Comment

• thelightningwill
                  Go Aztecs and Pads
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                  If you're thinking of the crossing pattern moving right to left across the middle where he reached behind him and made a one-handed catch without breaking stride, that was a first-down pick up on third down, not a TD.
                  Bad memory then. That's the one I'm thinking of. Still was impressive.
                  Last edited by thelightningwill; 01-04-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X