• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

He's easily the most disruptive force on our D. And to see him jump a route like that shows that he's the total package.

Comment

• Zot
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

...where the hell's the like button on this thread. That Ingram guy, yea I kinda like him.

Watched the game w/ my Niner bud yesterday. He never heard of him.

...My friend took notice. lol

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I cannot wait to see what a completely healthy Ingram can do. And if he and Freeney can both be on the field for passing downs next season,...wow. Did you see Ingram kick in the turbos on Dalton's TD pass? Watch the replay. When he saw the open path, he kicked it up. Just a second too late. But Dalton still paid. Dearly.

And all the announcers and media today are saying what a terrible pass Dalton threw on that pick, but what about the excellent pre-snap spacing adjustment Ingram made, his great coverage, a 265 lber breaking on the ball, and actually catching it (take note, Butler)? That was a great play by Ingram.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

Ingram easily had the best game of his NFL career. Makes me wonder if Freeney's injury could have been not season ending if he could have come back to play in the playoffs. Having freeney on the other side would just make this defense so much better on passing downs. Oh well. Glad we have 1 good pass rusher in the making. He forced a lot of plays yesterday even if he didnt get sacks he was a difference maker. Pagano I think is figuring out how to use him.

Cheers to Ingram! Now lets go get him some Manning chops next week!

Comment

• KNSD
            Registered Charger Hater
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

"You must spread some reputation around before giving some more to Ingram"
            Prediction:
            Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
            Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
            Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
            X