• Show
Clear All
  • JRobinson
    LA Rams Faithful
    • Sep 2018
    • Minor League Umpire
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, well on the contrary, who have the Rams played so far? The last place Raiders and the last place Cardinals. Not exactly an endorsement for your offense. You're not a very knowledgeable fan lol. The Rams offense is good but still behind ours and we have just as many weapons,and the Cardinals offense didn't score a TD in their first game either so yes you have a good defense but you faced a terrible offense last week. You seem like a stat kind of guy,it's just that you don't know what they are lol. So, you aren't playing the Cardinals again this week so you should hope your defense figures out how to stop our offense.
    Hey good luck tomorrow but whatever happens, either way it is what it is. If we win, great, we are 2-1. If we lose, there is always next week. We only need to beat division rivals.
    Last edited by JRobinson; 09-23-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Points scored is nice but I'm sure your defense had a hand in that too. Forced fumble in
      ​​your own territory, an INT perhaps a pic six. STs play. Everything can be flawed to an extent. It's kinda like when we gave the Chiefs the ball from the 30 yardline and they scored.....they had a short field and they ran a punt back on us so their offense didn't score all their points.
      So anyways, thats why they use yardage and sorry, you used those stats from NFL.com but clearly you didn't look real hard at them. I'm not making it personal but when you come in here making statements that aren't true , it makes you look bad.
      ​​​So you had the number one scoring team, not the number one offense.

You also called your HC a mastermind lol.....but then took it back when I pointed out he has won two games more than our HC and then blamed it on the guys on TV.
      Maybe come here with some game of your own and we would respect that instead of throwing out inaccurate numbers.
      But you know, I don't care about any of this shit. Your team is beatable and maybe we beat them, maybe we don't. If we do great, if we don't, the sun will still come up tomorrow and we still have 5 more division games which is more important anyways.
      The Cardinals game, I don't care one bit about that game. They didn't score a TD the week before either so you beat a team with the worst offense in the league. You won't be facing that this time.
      ​​
      ​​​
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-23-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Chargerville
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Last edited by Chargerville; 09-23-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• JRobinson
          LA Rams Faithful
          • Sep 2018
          • Minor League Umpire
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Points scored is nice but I'm sure your defense had a hand in that too. Forced fumble in
          ​​your own territory, an INT perhaps a pic six. STs play. Everything can be flawed to an extent. It's kinda like when we gave the Chiefs the ball from the 30 yardline and they scored.....they had a short field and they ran a punt back on us so their offense didn't score all their points.
          So anyways, thats why they use yardage and sorry, you used those stats from NFL.com but clearly you didn't look real hard at them. I'm not making it personal but when you come in here making statements that aren't true , it makes you look bad.
          ​​​So you had the number one scoring team, not the number one offense.
          You also called your HC a mastermind lol.....but then took it back when I pointed out he has won two games more than our HC and then blamed it on the guys on TV.
          Maybe come here with some game of your own and we would respect that instead of throwing out inaccurate numbers.
          But you know, I don't care about any of this shit. Your team is beatable and maybe we beat them, maybe we don't. If we do great, if we don't, the sun will still come up tomorrow and we still have 5 more division games which is more important anyways.
          The Cardinals game, I don't care one bit about that game. They didn't score a TD the week before either so you beat a team with the worst offense in the league. You won't be facing that this time.
          ​​
          ​​​
          Last edited by JRobinson; 09-23-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• JRobinson
            LA Rams Faithful
            • Sep 2018
            • Minor League Umpire
            • Send PM

Comment

• Chargerville
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by JRobinson View Post

So your telling me that if your professional football team almost beats my professional football team, that the Chargers will get more praise for almost winning?
              Last edited by Chargerville; 09-23-2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

D-Line has to play like their hair is on fire today. If we keep Gurley under 100, we have a shot. Ingram has gotten pressure on the QB, but when Bosa is not in, he looks gassed at times. Need the rookie LBs to play huge again this week.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

Funny how much you like posting stats and quotes until someone points out the flaws. Just sayin J Rob....you're pretty quick to flip off your own point.......

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

I was at the game on November 20th 1988 at Anaheim. Chargers were 4 - 8 and were given no chance. The team played above their heads and won. Even Elvis "Toast" Patterson had a pick of Everett. I remember that it was a couple of little things that went our way and the momentum changed. We ended up winning by 14 if I remember correctly.........

Go BOLTS!!!!

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoDak
                      • Technology Director
                      • Send PM

It's Gameday Fellas!

The perfect BillyMadison Comedy AdamSander Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.
                      "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• JRobinson
                        LA Rams Faithful
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Minor League Umpire
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Funny how much you like posting stats and quotes until someone points out the flaws. Just sayin J Rob....you're pretty quick to flip off your own point.......

What are the flaws in what what I pointed out?

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by JRobinson View Post

What are the flaws in what what I pointed out?

Comment

Working...
                          X