• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Remember Shawn Phillips against Manning in the playoffs? He was mic'd up and he really harassed Manning. And remember how he got into a fight pregame with the Josh "Joshy" McDaniels Broncos? He said on the record that he hated that team and would always hold a grudge against Denver (he said same about New England). I guess he is over all his Peyton and Denver hatred now.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      He finished the game.

I believe it's precautionary.
      They showed him getting it taped early in the game. He played through it for a large portion.
      TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Panama
        パナマ
        • Aug 2013
        • London
        • Opera singer and web developer.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        Somebody on Fox called him "Melvin GRAHAM".
        I think it was Bradshaw.
        Adipose

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

While Ingram may not have connected for many sacks he was definitely impacting the flow for Dalton. If Ingram can have the same intensity and success against Denver's LT I think he can be a key to this game.

Merrimans performance was off the charts that game...he dominated as a rookie...now we know it may have been an enhanced performance but it is what it was. I hope Ingram has 1/2 the performance and I'd call that a big victory for him.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            While Ingram may not have connected for many sacks he was definitely impacting the flow for Dalton. If Ingram can have the same intensity and success against Denver's LT I think he can be a key to this game.

Merrimans performance was off the charts that game...he dominated as a rookie...now we know it may have been an enhanced performance but it is what it was. I hope Ingram has 1/2 the performance and I'd call that a big victory for him.
            The good news is that Manning is obviously immobile so if Ingram can penetrate as much as he did against Cincy...he will cause A LOT of disruption.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• OhioBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The good news is that Manning is obviously immobile so if Ingram can penetrate as much as he did against Cincy...he will cause A LOT of disruption.
              Even better news is Ingram is getting stronger and progressing each game, I think Denver has to game plan for him especially based on them viewing the Cincy game tape. Ingram was disruptive and very active even though he wasn't getting the sacks you can see he is coming close to making big plays and did on the gift interception. Ingram will command a double team, because Denver wants Manning to be comfortable in the pocket as does every other team, but the history on Manning you disrupt him early, it sets the tone for the whole game he will get happy feet and release the ball early. For as much accolates Manning gets for reading the blitz and get rid of the ball quickly, he becomes a totally different QB when you pressure him early. Tom Brady, Arron Rodgers, Big Ben and our Phillip Rivers they can get pressure on them early, but they have enough in them to say I am going to make a play, but Manning lets it sticks in his head the whole game they might get me, and the fact that he doesn't get hit much through his whole career he becomes a different QB when hit, he bitches and tightens up when he does get hit, this happen the first time we played him and he was crying about late hits on legit hits. Ingram's emergence should present opportunities for Reyes and Liguet and others. Ingram is coming out and the scary thing is he coming of the ACL, what will this dude be like next year?
              Last edited by OhioBolt; 01-06-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Asela
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2014
                • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                Even better news is Ingram is getting stronger and progressing each game, I think Denver has to game plan for him especially based on them viewing the Cincy game tape. Ingram was disruptive and very active even though he wasn't getting the sacks you can see he is coming close to making big plays and did on the gift interception. Ingram will command a double team, because Denver wants Manning to be comfortable in the pocket as does every other team, but the history on Manning you disrupt him early, it sets the tone for the whole game he will get happy feet and release the ball early. For as much accolates Manning gets for reading the blitz and get rid of the ball quickly, he becomes a totally different QB when you pressure him early. Tom Brady, Arron Rodgers, Big Ben and our Phillip Rivers they can get pressure on them early, but they have enough in them to say I am going to make a play, but Manning lets it sticks in his head the whole game they might get me, and the fact that he doesn't get hit much through his whole career he becomes a different QB when hit, he bitches and tightens up when he does get hit, this happen the first time we played him and he was crying about late hits on legit hits. Ingram's emergence should present opportunities for Reyes and Liguet and others. Ingram is coming out and the scary thing is he coming of the ACL, what will this dude be like next year?
                I'd like to see Ingram learn the art of the strip sack and force the fumble. Remember on Cincy's TD, Ingram was hearing down on Dalton and even hit him before Dalton released the ball. When Ingram learns to hack at the passing arm, he is going to be twice as disruptive

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

An Asela sighting.
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• bonehead
                    Undrafted
                    • Jul 2013
                    • TBD
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

He finished the game.

I believe it's precautionary.
                    Exactly...I'm wearing one right now
                    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• homeless simpson
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Asela View Post
                      I'd like to see Ingram learn the art of the strip sack and force the fumble. Remember on Cincy's TD, Ingram was hearing down on Dalton and even hit him before Dalton released the ball. When Ingram learns to hack at the passing arm, he is going to be twice as disruptive
                      he has T-rex arms........

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

The big thing he did was keep Dalton from getting comfortable in the pocket. Dalton, who is fairly mobile was forced to slide and shift and really didn't have room to step into his pocket. Pass rush is not about 1 guy, but how the various rushers attack the pocket. Ingram gives us that outside element we have been missing, so that the we have the outside rush pushing him in, and the inside rush pushing out. I don't think Ingram is going to have a bunch of sacks, but he might get 1 maybe 2 and will keep Manning from really getting comfortable along with forcing manning to step up to let Liuget and Reyes get a crack at him, which is key.

Comment

Working...
                        X