• Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Bulletin board thread!

Go Rivers!

I don't really see any bulletin board material in what those Broncos' players said.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
      I don't really see any bulletin board material in what those Broncos' players said.
      What?

They said they gotta get to work to face the Chargers on Sunday.

If I was a Chargers player I'd be pissed
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

Still amazing to me that they have never played each other in the playoffs. That is crazy...
        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• OhioBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Broncosextremely fortunateto miss Andrew Luck and his blazing Colts

Published: January 6, 2014, 9:28 am, by David Ramsey

PHILIP RIVERS

Denver faces a complicated challenge Sunday against the San Diego Chargers. Phil (The Loudmouth) Rivers is a gifted passer, and the Chargers defense delivered a superlative, wise effort in a win over the Broncos at Mile High. The Chargers will arrive in Colorado unburdened. Virtually no one expected them to travel this far.

But the Broncos are extremely fortunate to be facing the Chargers instead of Andrew Luck and the Indy Colts. Luck was mind-bogglingly impressive in Saturday’s comeback win over the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Colts pass rush, led by Reggie Mathis, is terrifying. Luck – and this is not some wild announcement – is on his way to one of the great careers in NFL history. He’s big enough to be durable and lead an offense for 15 seasons. He’s smart. He’s blessed with a mighty arm. He is already one of the best. He soon will be the best.

The Colts, not the New England Patriots, are the team the Broncos need to fear in the AFC. I believe the Broncos will face the Colts in the AFC Title Game.

The Chargers thrilled their fans and stunned the NFL with a tough, smart effort against a befuddled Andy Dalton and the rest of the Bengals.

The Chargers also offered a huge favor to the Broncos, who were blessed with a one-week vacation from facing Luck and his Colts.
          One Broncos player said he didn't care who the Broncos played, the team would be ready.

"Tired of all the who do you guys wanna play questions like we're supposed to be scared... idga[expletive] who we play. We gon be ready regardless [sic]," tweeted safety Duke Ihenacho.

The Broncos played the Chargers twice during the regular season, going 1-1. Sunday's game will be the first time the two AFC West rivals' have played each other in the postseason[/QUOTE]

This David Ramsey guy is an ass, so they are glad they aren't facing the Colts who beat them 39-33, and they were down at one point 33-14, Indy could of blown them out if they had a running game to to drain the clock and the game wouldn't even be that close.

We present to a bigger threat to the Broncos than the Colts,

1.if we get ahead we can stay ahead by controlling the ball on the ground and working the clock.
          2.McCoy knows Denver well
          3. Outside of Kansas City we are the only team to hold them to 28 points or less, by the way we did it twice
          4. We are playing loose, and Ingram is becoming a factor on D
          5. We beat you in your house
          6. We dominated time of pocession both games 1st 38.03 to 21:57 2nd game 38:49 to 21:11

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

"Tired of all the who do you guys wanna play questions like we're supposed to be scared... idga[expletive] who we play. We gon be ready regardless [sic]," tweeted safety Duke Ihenacho.
            The only PLAYER quote that's relevant is the one above. And that does NOT qualify as "Bulletin Board" material to me.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
              SLAM DUNK!
              • Jun 2013
              • East County San Diego
              • Bolt fanatic
              • Send PM

the blazing colts aint got nothing on the blazingbolts!
              migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Bronco sextremely fortunate?

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

Sorry but Indy looks horrible at times....to let KC dominate them in the first half shows they have to screw the pooch before they can right the ship. I have never been a fan of a team that has to come back so much in the 4th to win a game....sure its great you won but geez to let KC put up 44 points on you in a playoff is ridiculously poor play. At this point I don't know if Denver would be better off playing us over Indy. While both teams have beaten Denver we were the only one to do it in their home and convincingly.

At this point i'd say its a pretty even game. The way we are playing now vs the first loss to Denver I think we now have discovered a winning formula on defense that matches up well to Manning. We know the formula on defense so have to execute. We know the formula on offense and have to execute. Same for ST. Its going to come down to who plays the cleanest game....it will be close IMO as both teams have the ability to come back. We have no expectations on us vs they have the Manning clap of choking in the playoffs (especially to us) to overcome. I hope we come out victorious....what a fun ride this has been!

Woo hoo!! Only 6 days till the next battle ensues!

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                    Sorry but Indy looks horrible at times....to let KC dominate them in the first half shows they have to screw the pooch before they can right the ship. I have never been a fan of a team that has to come back so much in the 4th to win a game....sure its great you won but geez to let KC put up 44 points on you in a playoff is ridiculously poor play. At this point I don't know if Denver would be better off playing us over Indy. While both teams have beaten Denver we were the only one to do it in their home and convincingly.
                    Remember, they put up 38 on us and we had to come back in the 4th quarter to win!

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Absolutely have to get TDs instead of FGs this week. That's what we DIDN'T do in the first matchup and ended up losing by one score. Second time around, we capitalized.

If Ingram can generate the same kind of rush he did against Cincy, it may be the gamechanger because Manning will NOT be able to avoid it.
                      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X