• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Question on King long PR

How was that not a personal foul for tripping when the punter clearly reach out to try to trip Desmond King? And how was it not a second personal foul when after he was 'tackled' by the punter, hit the ground, got back up, a 49er blew him up right in front of the official? The announcers, who were terrible, but that is what you get for such a crap game, never said anything about it. Zero.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    How was that not a personal foul for tripping when the punter clearly reach out to try to trip Desmond King? And how was it not a second personal foul when after he was 'tackled' by the punter, hit the ground, got back up, a 49er blew him up right in front of the official? The announcers, who were terrible, but that is what you get for such a crap game, never said anything about it. Zero.

TG
    That definitely should have been called a trip. The second part could have been called (and would have if it was a QB) but other players tend to get a little time to "realize" the play is over. post whistle.

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Those 2 long returns would have gone for TD with Jones' or Benjamin's speed and quickness. Too bad both are banged up. I think we might have spend too much time on our return game in practices and slacking on the basic ST execution, like tackling their returners, protections on kick and punt, prevention of their trick plays, checking and rechecking your scheme to predict the next opponent's trick plays on your ST, other situational footballs, etc.. The return game shine but if every other phrases, basic phrases suck then it's bad.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• 99PROBLEMS
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Chula Vista
        • OG Raider Hater
        • Send PM

Horrible officiating
        prime example
        Stay Salty.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
          SLAM DUNK!
          • Jun 2013
          • East County San Diego
          • Bolt fanatic
          • Send PM

migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

On one of the angles it clearly showed he was touched by the kicker, but sometimes the officials aren't in the position to see it.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
              Those 2 long returns would have gone for TD with Jones' or Benjamin's speed and quickness. Too bad both are banged up. I think we might have spend too much time on our return game in practices and slacking on the basic ST execution, like tackling their returners, protections on kick and punt, prevention of their trick plays, checking and rechecking your scheme to predict the next opponent's trick plays on your ST, other situational footballs, etc.. The return game shine but if every other phrases, basic phrases suck then it's bad.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

Working...
              X