• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
    This is an intresting game, and we should win. I kind of see comparissons in Mayfield as up and coming QB like Mahones, but Mahones has better skilled positions with Hunt, Hill, & Kelece versus the -Browns Hyde, Landry, Njoku.

Mayfield is less of a threat to run and more of a risky with the ball 3 INT, and 3 fumbles in 2 starts and playing half game against the Jets. Hopefuly we can add to his turnover total. They only have one deep threat in Calloway (rookie) but he has had some big time drops (29 targets only 13 receptions). We need to contain them running the ball they are second in the league in rushing.

The Browns on defense have a good front 7, but teams have moved the ball on them they are 27th ranked their best player in the defensive backfield is a rookie CB Denzel Ward who has been good and is super quick (3 INT), but the rest of the secondary is suspect and I think one of our recievers are going to have a big game if they key on Allen so one of the Williams(Mike or Tyrell) should have a big game, and I have a feeling despite being underwhelming this season Tyrell may have a break out game.

The Browns special teams are worse than ours,they already cut their kicker after week 2.

Bottom line the Browns are good, but they have short-comings and Hue Jackson doesn't seem like head coach material, but the only way we lose this is a game is if we come out flat and turn-over the ball.
    I called two of things that actually happen versus the Cleveland Browns

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      A team contending for a title is not a 1.5 favorite over the Browns
      Yup
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

Yup
        Well maybe. Scoring 40 points would seem to be a regular season W against anybody, yes?

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Well maybe. Scoring 40 points would seem to be a regular season W against anybody, yes?
          The Chargers played great today.

I just found the spread ridiculous since I view the Chargers as a contender
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
          X