• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • foreigner
    Tom Telesco is gone
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I am not a Baker fan nor a Baker hater. He certainly is cocky and done a few things that most people wouldn't, but I think he will end up being a good QB in this league, especially when the Browns get smart and fire Hue Jackson. Blaming a guy who is getting pounded by our D and playing on a gimpy leg for not throwing tight spirals on passes that should have been caught for TDs is really reaching.
    While I dont think Hue Jackson is the problem, the franchise needs a high motivator leader as a HC, they need someone who can turn things around (dont want to get into touchy subject but a certain leader from Germany who did some really bad things would be a good example).

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

You commented about his passes being ugly, so I guess I considered that as something on the field.

How do you know he "avoided" Rivers? He didn't sprint off the field like Brady does after a loss, he was out on the field shaking hands. You make it sound like he petulantly avoided Rivers. I'm sure his past actions are a part of why. Nobody ever accuses Brady of not being a leader and not having chemistry with his teammates. I just think this is a bunch of nothing and will have zero affect on whether he does or doesn't succeed in Cleveland.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

You commented about his passes being ugly, so I guess I considered that as something on the field.

How do you know he "avoided" Rivers? He didn't sprint off the field like Brady does after a loss, he was out on the field shaking hands. You make it sound like he petulantly avoided Rivers. I'm sure his past actions are a part of why. Nobody ever accuses Brady of not being a leader and not having chemistry with his teammates. I just think this is a bunch of nothing and will have zero affect on whether he does or doesn't succeed in Cleveland.
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• floydefisher
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • siberiacuse, ny
          • Send PM

Is Melvin Gordon in a contract year? It would explain why he's playing so well.
          sigpic

Comment

• 99PROBLEMS
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Chula Vista
            • OG Raider Hater
            • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
            Is Melvin Gordon in a contract year? It would explain why he's playing so well.
            Stay Salty.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

No, that makes too much sense.
              MG is just greedy
              P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
              P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe