• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Denver hatred of Rivers

I've been amazed listening to a few coworkers who like Denver. Their hatred of Rivers has never waned, even after all these years. Talk about old and tired. Let it go man. The same old Cutler re-hash, etc. Now they've moved on to the bolo tie with one even accusing him of trying to be a trendsetter and fashionista. Wow... just wow.
    sigpic
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

The real reason they hate him is because he wins against them, especially in their house. Most of them will never admit it though and they'll use his loudmouth, weird throwing motion, etc. as a reason instead.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

They're really gonna hate him in a few hours.
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Vermstyr
        ACEofSPADES11
        • Jun 2013
        • Mass
        • Send PM

They can hate him all they want; I pretty much expect to hate on the Denver QB (at least during football season) and Manning is not exception to that. The only recent Denver QBs I didn't hate were Orton (because I knew he'd never get it done) and Tebow (because I knew he'd never get it done).

Comment

• Maverick
          (Coryellian)
          • Jun 2013
          • Point Loma
          • Send PM

TIME FOR THIS FASHIONISTA TO ROLL THE DONKEYS!

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Vermstyr View Post
            They can hate him all they want; I pretty much expect to hate on the Denver QB (at

least during football season) and Manning is not exception to that. The only recent Denver QBs I didn't hate were Orton (because I knew he'd never get it done) and Tebow (because I knew he'd never get it done).
            Tebow beat us. And if we can win today he has an argument that Denver fucked up replacing him with Manning.

Comment

Working...
            X