• Show
Clear All
  • TABF
    Por debajo del promedio
    • Jun 2013
    • SoCal
    • Send PM

Helluva Season

I have already moved on. One helluva run boys, it was nice having meaningful late season BONUS games.

Thanks!
  • Buck
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Best rebuilding season ever. Let's stay healthy in the offseason and get after it next year.

Comment

• TABF
      Por debajo del promedio
      • Jun 2013
      • SoCal
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Buck View Post
      Best rebuilding season ever. Let's stay healthy in the offseason and get after it next year.
      No doubt! The good definitely out weighs the bad. Go Hawks Go for the remainder of this season

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
        Go Hawks Go for the remainder of this season
        Agreed - I love the way their defense plays.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I expected 9-7, but not the playoffs, just based on the schedule. I'm more of an optimist/poly than most of you guys here, but this season was a hell of a ride. Don't ever count these guys out. If they can get a consistent pass rush, and can keep PR clean, this team should threaten for the division again.

Comment

• floydefisher
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • siberiacuse, ny
            • Send PM

Yeah, this year was a really pleasant surprise. I have had this much fun in years.

They are going to have some cap space to work with, right? If so, I am so looking forward to this team getting some more impact players to put the screws to the donkeys...both offense, and defense.

Let's see how much it improves then.
            sigpic

Comment

• Danimal
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

They exit same week as Saints, Colts, and Panthers. I'll look at this season as a success. They definitely need to come into the playoffs without as many injuries to have a better chance next year. RM was missed. They just need more depth at a lot of positions. Addae has been a great UDFA find hopefully strengthening the secondary opposite Weddle (finally).

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I hope they continue to add talent to the trenches.

But if I had to pick one place where I hope they just go balls out is pass rush.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• TABF
                  Por debajo del promedio
                  • Jun 2013
                  • SoCal
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Danimal View Post
                  They exit same week as Saints, Colts, and Panthers. I'll look at this season as a success. They definitely need to come into the playoffs without as many injuries to have a better chance next year. RM was missed. They just need more depth at a lot of positions. Addae has been a great UDFA find hopefully strengthening the secondary opposite Weddle (finally).
                  Addae.... Here to stay IMO, Allen coupled with M80 coming back is fantastic L. green slowly taking reigns from Gatsey. Weddle had a great year (minus today). We need a legit NT, & a CB to shut down one side. OL help or depth would be nice as well.

Comment

• Viejo Bolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

I want Alexander back more than Floyd. I like them both, but if you saw Alexander in camp when he was 100% it was like a man against boys. He could tear up this league if he could stay healthy.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I wouldnt be surprised if floyd retires.

I'd bring back Alexander because it's low risk/high reward. Wouldn't depend on him though and the team NEEDS to draft a WR somewhere in the first three rounds. It's a huge hole

Comment

• TABF
                        Por debajo del promedio
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoCal
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Viejo Bolt View Post
                        I want Alexander back more than Floyd. I like them both, but if you saw Alexander in camp when he was 100% it was like a man against boys. He could tear up this league if he could stay healthy.
                        DX is legit, so is M80.... We could be brutal to handle next year. This coupled with the fact that we can run the ball.... Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                        X