• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoltBalls
    Always keep eye contact!
    • Jun 2013
    • SD!
    • Send PM

The only consolation to watching the AFC game is that we get to see one of those teams lose and the aftermath it causes with their asshole QBs and fans. I'll be rooting for Seattle on the NFC side.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
      Probably. I still like them, and saw them here in Tulsa in 2012 - met my current gf at the concert, so it was well worth it in many regards. Having been
      a performing musician myself, I know how hard it is to sustain success for any amount of time, let alone how long they've been successful. I'm also not a music snob for the same reasons.
      I didn't mean to knock anyone for their taste in music if that was implied.

I don't like 'singing' Anthony. So I'm not a fan of pretty much anything after Blood Sugar. Although I did like some songs on the last album. But they were a huge part of me as a teenager and I certainly still like them.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Boltdog
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Lunar Surface
        • Nutrition Consultant
        • Send PM

Wilson has been off his game during December and January, but still like Seattle. Can't stand the punk attitude that Harbs and his QB bring, although that Niner defense is impressive. We've softened up Denver for NE--Interesting to see how Hoodie cooks up a game plan to play in DEN. Both AFC teams have serious deficiencies on defense though, compared to whoever they face from NFC. Should be a very good Championship weekend...
        Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

• Panama
          パナマ
          • Aug 2013
          • London
          • Opera singer and web developer.
          • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
          I'd watch the NE/Den game just to see if either of the QBs gets the shit knocked out of them. I'd love for them both to get injured and have the backups take over. I'm not looking for a career ender or a concussion type thing, but maybe some broken ribs or collarbones. Then we wouldn't have to listen to all of the BS leading up to the SB about how great they are, because they wouldn't be playing.
          No, no, no!!!

If Osweiler and/or Mallett come in and put up big numbers in a championship game, their respective teams could be in line to reap a top pick from a QB-hungry team. Last thing I want is for either of these teams to get stronger with more high draft picks!
          Adipose

Comment

• RobH
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Tokyo, Japan
            • University English Lecturer
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
            No, no, no!!!

If Osweiler and/or Mallett come in and put up big numbers in a championship game, their respective teams could be in line to reap a top pick from a QB-hungry team. Last thing I want is for either of these teams to get stronger with more high draft picks!
            I swear! and do declare! Always the negative Nancy. You can't even let a little fantasy play out in my pea brain without barging in and ruining all the fun. What's a sadist to do? :dunno:

Comment

• BoltBalls
              Always keep eye contact!
              • Jun 2013
              • SD!
              • Send PM

After watching this video of the NFL's first deaf player Derrick Coleman, I have no choice but to root for Seattle. Awesome and inspirational.

Comment

• TABF
                Por debajo del promedio
                • Jun 2013
                • SoCal
                • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
                After watching this video of the NFL's first deaf player Derrick Coleman, I have no choice but to root for Seattle. Awesome and inspirational.

Awesome...thanks for sharing! One more reason to root for Seattle.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Is rhere a worse matchup than DEN NE? I hope they both end up in the hospital.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                    Is rhere a worse matchup than DEN NE? I hope they both end up in the hospital.
                    The Eli Giants and Brady Patriots Super Bowl back in the Patriots "undefeated" season was the worst game EVER for me. At least this year, they'll be a "good guy" (SanFran/Seattle) to root for.

Comment

Working...
                    X