• Show
Clear All
  • Charged up
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

3rd n 17

Un real. What dream crush

That could have, should have been a punt with about 3 to go with 2 timeouts. We should have been back in that game.

I was very proud of the Chargers this year. I really would like to see a different DC next year. I think we have a lot of things to look forward too.
  • zoom
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Weddle was on that side, right? He broke to the middle (deep) of the field.....

Comment

Need defensive leadership. Te'o I don't believe is going to be the guy. Butler might be pricing himself out of being resigned. Oh and I'd get a new dcoord too.

Comment

• TABF
        Por debajo del promedio
        • Jun 2013
        • SoCal
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
        Need defensive leadership. Te'o I don't believe is going to be the guy. Butler might be pricing himself out of being resigned. Oh and I'd get a new dcoord too.
        With Te'o is that just a gut feeling.... Dude is a rookie and played well considering all stacked against him. I see no evidence that Te'o won't be the guy and it's hard to take you serious with the Pagano statement. Dude is good.

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged up View Post
          Un real. What dream crush

That could have, should have been a punt with about 3 to go with 2 timeouts. We should have been back in that game.

I was very proud of the Chargers this year. I really would like to see a different DC next year. I think we have a lot of things to look forward too.
          So you're saying we should fire Pagano?

Comment

Originally posted by TBF View Post
            With Te'o is that just a gut feeling.... Dude is a rookie and played well considering all stacked against him. I see no evidence that Te'o won't be the guy and it's hard to take you serious with the Pagano statement. Dude is good.
            I see Butler in Orange next year unfortunately. And yeah Id look elsewhere at dcoord. But they won't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Guy Lombardo
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2013
              • Send PM

Pagano's defense absolutely disgusted me early on, but he didn't have players and so many young guys had to play. The guys defense stepped up big in the big games. Even today, I give the guy an A. That should have been a blow-out with all the clock time Manning had. That was the greatest offense in NFL history. I'm more than happy to keep Pagano, seriously you can't prove your mettle anymore than he did down stretch.

Comment

• Guy Lombardo
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2013
                • Send PM

I see Butler in Orange next year unfortunately. And yeah Id look elsewhere at dcoord. But they won't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                Man, you are just a bummer. Are you ever happy with anyone?

Comment

• zoom
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

what about the 9 million dollar all pro safety? he was on the field. Te'o was in the locker room.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by zoom View Post
                    Weddle was on that side, right? He broke to the middle (deep) of the field.....
                    It was Stucky. Peyton said it was a play they worked on for a while and that was the first time they used it on us.

Comment

fender57
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Guy Lombardo View Post
                      Pagano's defense absolutely disgusted me early on, but he didn't have players and so many young guys had to play. The guys defense stepped up big in the big games. Even today, I give the guy an A. That should have been a blow-out with all the clock time Manning had. That was the greatest offense in NFL history. I'm more than happy to keep Pagano, seriously you can't prove your mettle anymore than he did down stretch.
                      I agree. Firing Pagano after the job he did this season would be fucked up beyond belief.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Our playmakers in Weddle and Ingram were pretty quiet this game. A big play from either may have tipped the balance.

Comment

Working...
                        X