• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

I have to say the new board really was great this year. Nice to have guys who care about the Chargers in control of the board. That was the easiest transition I could have imagined in moving the users of a board over....wish IT always moved like that!!

Funny how low expectations change the perspective and some of us (not all I know) feel happy about the season even a day after a loss to our rival. Yes there were frustrating moments but you know I saw a TEAM come together and they believed they could do it....and did. That says boat loads about the staff and players and alludes to a good next few years if we take this as a stepping stone. Its strange having such a competitive division...will be a dog fight but I guess it shows we had it too easy the other years and perhaps that's the attitude we need...no gimmie division titles...fight, fight, fight till the last second.

Great year guys...enjoyed it thoroughly.

RTPbolt

Comment

I agree, it has been a great season with you guys. Looking forward to many more years of it! Thanks to everyone for your involvement and participation!

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

It was a great season, and I enjoyed it more than any season in recent memory.

Always fun having charger fans to talk with...and there aren't many of those around these parts...so I'll probably be on the board for a long time.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• UtahBolt
          Did we win?
          • Jun 2013
          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
          • Send PM

This board is the first thing I check every day when I log on to my computer, Ipad, etc., whether it is in season or the off season. Love this board, love this community and love our Chargers! I am not that upset by this loss, disappointed maybe, but not upset. The future is bright with this Bolts team, we will only get better from here. Cheers to the Chargers, this board and to all of us for finding something to do this off season!
          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
            No Sir, I Dont Like It
            • Jun 2013
            • Section 457
            • Migrant Film Worker
            • Send PM

This porkchops is the best on the net. Cheers my brothers, and thanks!
            Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
            sigpic

Comment

• Hard Charger
              Chargers fan since 1977!
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I had a hell of a lot more posts on the old board, but I became more of a lurker as the old board went away. I love it here and come in at least once a day to catch up. I have been a Chargers fan since 1978, played Pop Warner and some high school ball, but I've never really learned the in depth technical side of the game. I have to say, I have learned a ton from y'all in here throughout the years. As far as sports boards go, I have never seen such a collection of knowledgeable fans than in here. Ill be hangin' my hat for a while and see how much I can learn from here on out. It was a pretty decent season and we went further than I thought we would. I hope McCoy can tighten things up this off season, there will be NO excuse next season.

See y'all around...

HC

Comment

Working...
              X