• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theory believer, but man... that game seemed to have a lot of beneficial calls for the Seahawks, especially the entire last quarter.

Bad. There was holding on just about every pass play... obvious holding... and they only called one, and that one was offset with a BS roughing the passer call.

Their Right Tackle jumped early every play... to get a jump on Melvin... (it didn't help much)... but he was literally ahead of the snap, play after play.

Just awful officiating. Awful, awful, awful.

And if I never have to hear Rich Gannon again, I'll be happy. Any time it's a questionable call by the officials... he's always pulling for the other team. I can't stand that guy.

Good Win... we honestly totally outplayed a team, in their house, that has been playing well.

Cut Sturgis. I've seen enough.
    We got away with a LOT of penalties not called. I think it was just bad all around.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Well done Chargers! its a good time to be a Chargers Fan... thank you!

Fuck Stewart... not Sturgis...

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

I get Sturgis just coming back from injury but geez im 1 more miss from jetting him to annunknow island , blindfolded with 12 weeks of food so he wont be back until after the SB.

Did Aguayo get signed by anyone? Id take him in a heartbeat.

Gutsy road win. A few mistakes but no turnovers wins almost every time. Very glad Gordon was back...he was critical to controlling those early series TDs.

Got a W. Doesnt matter how. Got a W. Lets get ready for Oakland next.

6-2 feels pretty damn good right now....not a cocky good but a we are playing strong right now and getting Ws. Next 3 are all winnable. Only Denver might be a tougher matchup...they are scrappy still.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Spent a little time on the Seahawk forum after the game and their fans are complaining big time about the officiating screwing them (especially the Williams TD where they think he stepped out of bounds). Very funny how two groups of fans can watch the same game and come away with vastly different opinions.

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

To be fair the offense put us in position to score 24 points, our kicker decided to screw us out of 5-6 points.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I
                  Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  Spent a little time on the Seahawk forum after the game and their fans are complaining big time about the officiating screwing them (especially the Williams TD where they think he stepped out of bounds). Very funny how two groups of fans can watch the same game and come away with vastly different opinions.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

There was an official watching that play right on the sideline. If that official saw daylight between the heel and the turf he's probably not going to whistle the play dead. In any case, since the play was called a TD, there has to be reason to overrule the call on the field. Just inconclusive...

The uncalled PI mugging should have been called, but maybe there wasn't someone watching. All-in-all I thought the game was called pretty fairly, both teams got screwed at times and benefited at times. However, fans demand more from the officials. You can't please them all.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

I was very proud of our Bolts today. A win @ SEA was a tremendous accomplishment. The team is coming together. There is lots of work left to be done.

This is true. TEN and SEA both create difficult matchups for us in particular, due to play style, ie a pounding running game. We stood up to both of them.
                        Last edited by wu-dai clan; 11-04-2018, 10:44 PM.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                          Well done Chargers! its a good time to be a Chargers Fan... thank you!

Fuck Stewart... not Sturgis...
                          Hmmmm.....wtf??? I want Stew gone like yesterday....but "not Sturgis"????? Has missed AT LEAST 1fg and xtra pt 3 games in a row. First time since '79.....so yeah...

FUCK STURGIS. He is getting paid 2MM to make fucking kicks.

Comment

Working...
                          X