Post season seeding, preferences and chances (merged)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

All 4 AFC games in the late window mean something. Could have a bye or play the Steelers or the Ravens, and can't rest starters.

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Comment

• Attack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2017
        • Send PM

Denver is a tough out at Mile High, and will be looking to knock off this team to end their season on a good note. Can't see KC losing at home to Oak. If they do, then KC is a very poor 1 seed that will have lost all momentum.

Playing at Den will be a good test for the O-line to protect Rivers and get ready to block the Ravens in the wildcard round.

This team has always had problems with big, tough, physical opponents. And the cold won't help. I see it being a grind it out game against Balt, and that is exactly how they would like it to be. Is this team physical enough to overpower Balt and win that type of game? My gut says not yet, but my heart says it's possible. If getting by Balt can be done, then it can beat anyone else. Bolt up!

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post
          Denver is a tough out at Mile High, and will be looking to knock off this team to end their season on a good note. Can't see KC losing at home to Oak. If they do, then KC is a very poor 1 seed that will have lost all momentum.

Playing at Den will be a good test for the O-line to protect Rivers and get ready to block the Ravens in the wildcard round.

This team has always had problems with big, tough, physical opponents. And the cold won't help. I see it being a grind it out game against Balt, and that is exactly how they would like it to be. Is this team physical enough to overpower Balt and win that type of game? My gut says not yet, but my heart says it's possible. If getting by Balt can be done, then it can beat anyone else. Bolt up!

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Since we both play at the same time, that will be kind of hard to do.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

which teams can possibly be the 4 seed? Ravens, Steelers? Who else? Texans?
              is there a chance the patriots get the one seed if both Chargers and Chiefs lose?
              P1. Block Destruction
              P2. Shocking Effort
              P3. Ball Disruption
              P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Attack View Post

Denver had lost four games at home this season.

Comment

• Classic
                  Hall Of Fame
                  • Dec 2014
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Since we both play at the same time, that will be kind of hard to do.
                  Once the Chiefs are up on the Raiders by 3 TDs at the half. Some of the coaches need to pull the players at half time. Hopefully Denver does us a favor a lies down and gives us a win.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

Once the Chiefs are up on the Raiders by 3 TDs at the half. Some of the coaches need to pull the players at half time. Hopefully Denver does us a favor a lies down and gives us a win.

Make sure to let me know how that works out for you. Denver players are playing for jobs.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                      Charger Fan till the end
                      • Jun 2013
                      • North Carolina
                      • Send PM

Denver is not confident but they will def be out to screw us of an opportunity. Just dont turn it over. Run Gordon and Jackson a lot and I think the Donkies will beat themselves.

Im ok with some rest at end of game for Allen and Gordon and maybe Rivers but we need a win. Team has to get back its groove and a rival win is a good way to do it.

Comment

• 99PROBLEMS
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Chula Vista
                        • OG Raider Hater
                        • Send PM

Stay Salty.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                          Charger Fan till the end
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Carolina
                          • Send PM

We both deserve it at 11-4 but it aint to be shared. I am looking forward to playoff ball regardless. Nice to have a horse in the race and we have a fair chance at doing something.

Comment

Working...
                          X