• Show
Clear All
  • BlazingBolt
    SLAM DUNK!
    • Jun 2013
    • East County San Diego
    • Bolt fanatic
    • Send PM

I don't have a problem with it, like talking smack to a division opponent, like that he is disappointed in the loss and not just giving McCoy like coach speak, like the confidence, like the resolve to not make those terrible mistakes that cost them this game again.
    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

i don't have a problem with it either. Gee, imagine another awesome WR who has an opinion. There are some of those in the HOF so I'll take it.

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

i don't have a problem with it either. Gee, imagine another awesome WR who has an opinion. There are some of those in the HOF so I'll take it.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
          I don't have a problem with it, like talking smack to a division opponent, like that he is disappointed in the loss and not just giving McCoy like coach speak, like the confidence, like the resolve to not make those terrible mistakes that cost them this game again.
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Who said anything about him getting cut? That isn't even a thought.
            Again, the fans are the ones that care more about this. He is just upset that they played bad and blew the game.
            He is right, the Broncos aren't that good and it's more embarrassing that they beat us. We should have been able to run the ball and couldn't.

im not defending it, I just don't think it's a big deal. You want to call it, not good sportsmanship then ok, but it isn't a big deal.
            fans on forums get upset whan they see our players smiling and laughing with the opponents players after a loss when to me it's just good sportsmanship, but when Keenan is upset they lost and says what he says, it's embarrassing?

Can't have it both ways
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-21-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Who said anything about him getting cut? That isn't even a thought.
              Again, the fans are the ones that care more about this. He is just upset that they played bad and blew the game.
              He is right, the Broncos aren't that good and it's more embarrassing that they beat us. We should have been able to run the ball and couldn't.

im not defending it, I just don't think it's a big deal. You want to call it, not good sportsmanship then ok, but it isn't a big deal.
              fans on forums get upset whan they see our players smiling and laughing with the opponents players after a loss when to me it's just good sportsmanship, but when Keenan is upset they lost and says what he says, it's embarrassing?

Can't have it both ways
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

C'mon bro, he hasn't done anything close to what Odel Beckham has done. Fans aren't paying him so its no big deal to me. When he gets to Terrel Owens, Beckham, Moss or Steve Smith level.,. Then we may have a problem but we don't now. And all I care about is a problem with the team, not that some fans don't like it. So ok maybe he could have not said they suck, but still.... Is he really wrong? We put up nearly 500 on them and lost because we played sloppy. Let them use it for bulletin material. We are still a better team and the fact we lost I'd think is motivation enough for us.
                ​​
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-22-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Chargerville
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

In regards to the Broncos... their only real loss that could make us say they suck, is their loss to the Jets. But their other losses, KC twice, the Rams, the Texans, at Baltimore... are all potential games the Chargers would lose too.

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerville View Post
                    In regards to the Broncos... their only real loss that could make us say they suck, is their loss to the Jets. But their other losses, KC twice, the Rams, the Texans, at Baltimore... are all potential games the Chargers would lose too.
                    They have three winnable games not counting us again. If they get hot and beat Pitt next week, they will after us.

Comment

• BoltBacker
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Las Vegas, NV
                      • Send PM

KA is saying what he feels without a filter. I can appreciate that. I get really tired of these Coach Lynn press conferences where reporters lob softball questions and he replies with coach speak answers. Makes you appreciate markets like New York where the press tells is like it is and questions stupid decisions like keeping special teams coaches because they are "FRIENDS".

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

WR KEENAN ALLEN, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Too often overlooked in a league chock full of high-end receiving talent, Allen is a freaky route-runner with profound ability in the red zone and great versatility. His two-year receiving grade (91.2) ranks fourth among the 84 NFL wideouts with 100 or more targets since 2017. Only Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones rank ahead of the oft-overlooked Chargers phenom. He also ranks third in yards per route run (2.43) and tied for 10th in passer rating when targeted (111.6) among the same group of qualifiers.

Capable of winning at all areas of the field from varying alignments, Allen should see the lion's share of the Bolts' targets, and he should waltz his way to high marks across the board at the season's end if he can stay healthy. PFF's current projection for Allen is 108.5 receptions, 1,385.6 receiving yards and 7.1 touchdowns.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                          WR KEENAN ALLEN, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Too often overlooked in a league chock full of high-end receiving talent, Allen is a freaky route-runner with profound ability in the red zone and great versatility. His two-year receiving grade (91.2) ranks fourth among the 84 NFL wideouts with 100 or more targets since 2017. Only Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones rank ahead of the oft-overlooked Chargers phenom. He also ranks third in yards per route run (2.43) and tied for 10th in passer rating when targeted (111.6) among the same group of qualifiers.

Capable of winning at all areas of the field from varying alignments, Allen should see the lion's share of the Bolts' targets, and he should waltz his way to high marks across the board at the season's end if he can stay healthy. PFF's current projection for Allen is 108.5 receptions, 1,385.6 receiving yards and 7.1 touchdowns.
                          I love KA but i think i'd take the under on that 108 catch projection
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X