• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

A lose at Pittsburgh and at KC would put us at 11-5 (5th seed) looking at best case senario because we should beat Arizona, Cincy, Baltimore, and Denver, worse case we lose to one of them and we are 10-6 (5th/6th seed)

Balt 5-5 they aren't what they use to be and may go with Lamarr Jackson who isn't a good passer they probably finish 8-8 or 9-7 at best
    Cincy 5-5 probably can go 10-6 but I see them most likely 9-7
    Indy 5-5 could run table and go 11-5, but I think likely they go 10-6
    Titans 5-5 could go 10-6 but Mariota hot\cold most like 9-7 we beat them head to head
    Miami 5-5 Brock Oswelier not a threat they be lucky to finish 8-8
    Denver 4-6 would need to run the table to finish 10-6 I don't see that happening.

Biggest threat to knock us to 6th is Indy

Worst case would be we go 10-6 Indy goes 10-6 and Cincy goes 10-6 and we lose tie-breakers missing out totaly the other teams I don't see as threats

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

If we can't beat Cincinnati or Baltimore we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
        A lose at Pittsburgh and at KC would put us at 11-5 (5th seed) looking at best case senario because we should beat Arizona, Cincy, Baltimore, and Denver, worse case we lose to one of them and we are 10-6 (5th/6th seed)

Balt 5-5 they aren't what they use to be and may go with Lamarr Jackson who isn't a good passer they probably finish 8-8 or 9-7 at best
        Cincy 5-5 probably can go 10-6 but I see them most likely 9-7
        Indy 5-5 could run table and go 11-5, but I think likely they go 10-6
        Titans 5-5 could go 10-6 but Mariota hot\cold most like 9-7 we beat them head to head
        Miami 5-5 Brock Oswelier not a threat they be lucky to finish 8-8
        Denver 4-6 would need to run the table to finish 10-6 I don't see that happening.

Biggest threat to knock us to 6th is Indy

Worst case would be we go 10-6 Indy goes 10-6 and Cincy goes 10-6 and we lose tie-breakers missing out totaly the other teams I don't see as threats
        Cinci had the worst defense in the league. Yes even worse than the Raiders. Is we can't beat them, we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. Not sure how they have 5 wins.

Comment

• RTPbolt
          Charger Fan till the end
          • Jun 2013
          • North Carolina
          • Send PM

I think 10-6 gets a wildcard this year with there being a lot of teams beating up on eachother. We get 3 wins out of 6 and we are in the tournament imo. Arizona and another crack at Denver when we arent commiting 14 penalties I think gets us 2. Cincy seems a good shot at a win too as mentioned. Ravens are in the competent category but I think we can win it. 3 of those 4 gets us in.

KC, Pitt are the tougher especially in their stadiums.

if we can take Arizona down like we should and we beat Pitt we are as good as in for a wildcard. Thats good motivation for this team. Each game from here on is very important. Getting out shit together after the crap we put out there is necessary. To me we needed that loss to light a fire. Its now or never.

Comment

• SDFan
            Woober Goober
            • Jun 2013
            • Dolores, CO
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            I think 10-6 gets a wildcard this year with there being a lot of teams beating up on eachother. We get 3 wins out of 6 and we are in the tournament imo. Arizona and another crack at Denver when we arent commiting 14 penalties I think gets us 2. Cincy seems a good shot at a win too as mentioned. Ravens are in the competent category but I think we can win it. 3 of those 4 gets us in.

KC, Pitt are the tougher especially in their stadiums.

if we can take Arizona down like we should and we beat Pitt we are as good as in for a wildcard. Thats good motivation for this team. Each game from here on is very important. Getting out shit together after the crap we put out there is necessary. To me we needed that loss to light a fire. Its now or never.
            Are you suggesting everyone here coordinating taking a dump at the same time as some sort of ritual- like an exorcism to cleanse the team of bad mojo?

:shock:
            Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post

Are you suggesting everyone here coordinating taking a dump at the same time as some sort of ritual- like an exorcism to cleanse the team of bad mojo?

:shock:
              Just name the day and hour and I will be ready.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Ditto
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Man, my threads are shit.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                    Charger Fan till the end
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Carolina
                    • Send PM

Hah....i was too lazy to fix my typo. Butt if it will help this team get its shit together im game. Im a private person though...no group shits....i cant stoop to the Raider fan levels

Comment

• Buef
                      17 + 85 = #1
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Nor*Cal
                      • Send PM

I'll give a shit

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Week 17 at Denver will be our unofficial bye week as we will have wrapped up seed 5 by then.
                        Sticking to my theory that we play better on the road and will fare better as the 5 seed vs 1 seed
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X