• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Tom Brady: "Who cares about the Superbowl?"

The ever classy, gracious at all times, super good sport, Tom Brady was interviewed yesterday and when asked if he will watch the Superbowl and who he is pulling for, he basically said, I could care less about that game. Now, I am sure he is still smarting over losing and any competitor would rather play than watch that game, but how do you feel about what he said? Remember, this is the guy who the media (and he himself) tout as being such a great sportsman. Brady felt the need to say that he and the Patriots always act with class and sportsmanship whether they win or lose, when asked about Richard Sherman's antics Sunday.

And besides that, how is Brady a good spokesman for the NFL? Shouldn't he drum up support for the game and the league that has set him and his kids and his kids' kids up for life? I think he is spoil sport and a baby.

Think about what Rivers would say...."Golly! I sure wish I was playing in that game. But I am a football fan and that is the biggest game of the year and those two teams earned the right to be there. So fer sure I am going to watch it and see if I can learn something"

I hate Brady.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    The ever classy, gracious at all times, super good sport, Tom Brady was interviewed yesterday and when asked if he will watch the Superbowl and who he is pulling for, he basically said, I could care less about that game. Now, I am sure he is still smarting over losing and any competitor would rather play than watch that game, but how do you feel about what he said? Remember, this is the guy who the media (and he himself) tout as being such a great sportsman. Brady felt the need to say that he and the Patriots always act with class and sportsmanship whether they win or lose, when asked about Richard Sherman's antics Sunday.

And besides that, how is Brady a good spokesman for the NFL? Shouldn't he drum up support for the game and the league that has set him and his kids and his kids' kids up for life? I think he is spoil sport and a baby.

Think about what Rivers would say...."Golly! I sure wish I was playing in that game. But I am a football fan and that is the biggest game of the year and those two teams earned the right to be there. So fer sure I am going to watch it and see if I can learn something"

I hate Brady.

TG
    I thought his quote was "we WIN graciously". He didn't say anything about LOSING graciously. So he covered his butt, allowing him to be his true assholy self in defeat.

I hate Brady, too.

Comment

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I agree he's a poor sport. Always has been. But I don't have any particular problem with what he said generally. I get it. But IMO, it's just par for the course.

I am very, very, very, very sick of the Manning/Brady media BS. It's all such crap. If you actually don't just accept the media pablum that's shoveled out the reality is much different.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
          I agree he's a poor sport. Always has been. But I don't have any particular problem with what he said generally. I get it. But IMO, it's just par for the course.

I am very, very, very, very sick of the Manning/Brady media BS. It's all such crap. If you actually don't just accept the media pablum that's shoveled out the reality is much different.
          Link?
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
            Link?
            Here's a link.

Comment

• thelightningwill
              Go Aztecs and Pads
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

I'm with Brady on this one. If it ain't the Chargers, I don't give a fuck who wins the Super Bowl. I won't be watching.

Comment

Working...
              X