X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Orange Mane

I can't get on the site at the moment... Anyone got any gems?

Tear it all down
    Manning needs to retire.

The coaching staff needs to be fired.

Every free agent needs to be allowed to go somewhere else.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Yeah, I would get the Manning hate after that, at the way they didn't fight until the end. Seeing Manning quit like that and just hand it off was an added bonus. MVPoS

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
        http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114415

Tear it all down
        Manning needs to retire.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!
        Typical Orange Mane meltdown.

Comment

• zoom
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

i think the Seahawks are getting slighted a bit. I do think that they are that good.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by zoom View Post
            i think the Seahawks are getting slighted a bit. I do think that they are that good.
            Cardinals might disagree.

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

LOL!! Like I've always said: Every year, the fans of 31 teams are either disappointed or pissed off. In many ways, the Chargers had a more 'successful' season than the Broncos. Overachieved, made playoffs, stomped the Bengals, gave the Broncos fits, swept KC. When most everyone - including and especially me - had them in the bottom of thr entire League.

Really, REALLY sucks to lose in the Super Bowl. And to not even show up? Priceless.

Comment

• zoom
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                Cardinals might disagree.
                cardinals were playing very well at that point of the season. but my original comment was intended for the seahawk d.

Comment

• Yubaking
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
                  http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114415

Tear it all down
                  Manning needs to retire.

Tear it all down!
                  I think this bozo's Orange Mane post provides a pretty good indication regarding why the Broncos got killed. In a word, it was their own arrogance that destroyed them.

Seattle was by far the best pass defending team in the league. Their QB rating against was more than 10 points better than every other team in the league. They were #1 in the league in YPA against and total yards against. They gave up 16 passing TDs versus making 28 interceptions. While good against the run, the Seahawks were only #7 in YPC against and did surrender over 100 yards per game on the ground.

But what did the arrogant Broncos do? They tried to focus heavily on the passing game. Had they not been so arrogant, they have been able to prevent some of the turnovers that occurred by focusing on the running game. The split was 49 passes versus 14 runs.

I can't say the Broncos would have won, but I do think they would not have lost 43-8. It was their arrogance that got them their asses kicked and the cited post demonstrates this arrogance through the disrespect it demonstrates toward Seattle's defense.

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Opera singer and web developer.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Yubaking View Post
                    I think this bozo's Orange Mane post provides a pretty good indication regarding why the Broncos got killed. In a word, it was their own arrogance that destroyed them.

Seattle was by far the best pass defending team in the league. Their QB rating against was more than 10 points better than every other team in the league. They were #1 in the league in YPA against and total yards against. They gave up 16 passing TDs versus making 28 interceptions. While good against the run, the Seahawks were only #7 in YPC against and did surrender over 100 yards per game on the ground.

But what did the arrogant Broncos do? They tried to focus heavily on the passing game. Had they not been so arrogant, they have been able to prevent some of the turnovers that occurred by focusing on the running game. The split was 49 passes versus 14 runs.

I can't say the Broncos would have won, but I do think they would not have lost 43-8. It was their arrogance that got them their asses kicked and the cited post demonstrates this arrogance through the disrespect it demonstrates toward Seattle's defense.
                    To be fair, that analysis relies heavily on hindsight. The balance heavily favored the pass because Denver fell behind by so much so quickly. I really doubt their intended gameplan was to throw 78% of the time.
                    Adipose

Comment

• homeless simpson
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Donks started moving the ball when the game was still close when they decided to give Moreno carries (before he hurt his back)

Comment

• bonehead
                        Undrafted
                        • Jul 2013
                        • TBD
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
                        To be fair, that analysis relies heavily on hindsight. The balance heavily favored the pass because Denver fell behind by so much so quickly. I really doubt their intended gameplan was to throw 78% of the time.
                        I doubt their intended game plan was to botch a snap for a safety, throw two picks, fumble twice and give up a Kick return TD....I agree with Yuba on this one: arrogance and hubris preceded that asswhooping.....going for it on 4th and 2 instead of getting points on the board was another indicator of that.....

....and I don't want to make tooooo big a deal of it but why the fqck was Gomer wearing his helmet during the coin toss??
                        Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                        X