OT: Which Olympic Athletes are your looking forward to watching?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Pretty good chance of a medal a day for the USA, except for Saturday, if the USA wins vs. Canada today. Better than expected results in Alpine, but the USA bombed in speed skating, short track and singles figure skating. I still want a repeat gold in 4-man Bobsled, but it may be tough with Russian driving so well on his home course.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Just not enough offense for USA.

Comment

• Geezbolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Sun Valley, ID
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Just not enough offense for USA.
        True. Too many one-shot-and-clear situations.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
          I'm not laying any blame, just calling it like I see it. To blow a 2 goal lead like that is equivalent to blowing a 2 score lead in the final 2 minutes of a football game, IMO. They turtled up. Sure, they were playing a great team, but it was a team they have beat before (at one point last year 4 times in a row). The ladies were heartbroken, I saw that, but I watched them lose their aggressiveness at the end and they were on their heals. I felt they turtled up and it bit them in the ass.
          I dont know that they turtled up. I don't know enough about hockey to evaluate that. To me it looked like they were doing the same things they had all game. But playing balls out like that for as long as they did may have caught up with them. The thing in OT was just a bummer bc it was a 5-3 PP and the Canucks were masterful with the puck.

Comment

Working...
          X