The Powder Blues 2014 Draft Sleeper thread!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The Powder Blues 2014 Draft Sleeper thread!

DT Mike Pennel; Colorado State - Pueblo; 6-3, 365. When motivated he is a true space eater with surprisingly light feet and while he likely lacks the overall range to make a lot of plays himself at the next level, could be a dominating pocket buster who demands constant double-teaming.
    Go Rivers!
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

this is where I throw out my annual SDSU Jackrabbit as someone who could be looked at.

I submit this year's Jackrabbit prospect: Offensive Tackle Bryan Witzmann http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2014&genpos=OT
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

DT Mike Pennel; Colorado State - Pueblo; 6-3, 365, 5.25 … Could be one of the biggest stories of the combine - both literally and figuratively - although he does not have much of a track record on the field and also appears to be bringing a lot of baggage. Indeed, brings new meaning to the term ‘million-dollar talent, 5-cent brain!‘ Certainly will be hard to miss at the combine as he is a genuinely massive guy at over 365 pounds who was a junior college All-American in 2011 when he had 5 sacks at Scottsdale CC in Arizona. Originally committed to Arkansas for his junior year in 2012, but ultimately ended up at Arizona State where he played in only 5 games that year after being suspended twice for not meeting team standards. Pennel then moved on to CSU-Pueblo last fall, but again spent much of the season in the coach’s proverbial doghouse. In fact, was suspended three times for a total of 6 games this past season for a variety of infractions. However, NFL teams still want to see this guy at the combine as he has been described as having “once-in-20-years" physical talent. When motivated he is a true space eater with surprisingly light feet and while he likely lacks the overall range to make a lot of plays himself at the next level, could be a dominating pocket buster who demands constant double-teaming.
      Another all talent, I don't want this non-committed bum on my team. Just like OT Seantrel Henderson, how many times do you let them screw up and come back before you say enough.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
      X