• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Dog
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JDA21 View Post
    The Ravens are a terrible matchup for us, their strengths are our weaknesses.
    Yes that is true, BUT we can play better than we did (especially on offense) and I think if we meet them in the playoffs we will play better, AND I don't think the Ravens can play any better than they did ... Gates didn't fight for extra yards the catch before, so he felt guilty and fought for it on the next one, if he goes down instead of fighting, I think we were driving for the go ahead score and I think we get it.

Then Seattle beats KC and we win the division ... still a slim chance we win the division, Raiders could come up big against KC who are stumbling into the playoffs at the moment ...

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

Gates didn't fight for extra yards the catch before, so he felt guilty and fought for it on the next one, if he goes down instead of fighting...

Last edited by Budsman; 12-24-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Gates fought for more yards because that is what football players do. The refs had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Gates fought for more yards because that is what football players do. The refs had nothing to do with it.
          What a short sighted view. Are you being intentionally obtuse to the fact that these players know down and distance and that can change their decision making?
          Last edited by Budsman; 12-24-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

What a short sighted view. Are you being intentionally obtuse to the fact that these players know down and distance and that can change their decision making?
            Your conspiracy theories are unfounded. The refs did not cost us the game. The refs were not biased against us. The refs did miss some calls, just like every game - you know, like the blatant push off by Mike Williams on his TD at the end of the KC game. On the Gordon run before Gates fumble, Okung clearly held and was caught. There was a ton of time left and Gates was trying to maximize yardage like always and their defender made a great play. He had already more than made up the yardage lost on the penalty.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Your conspiracy theories are unfounded. The refs did not cost us the game. The refs were not biased against us. The refs did miss some calls, just like every game - you know, like the blatant push off by Mike Williams on his TD at the end of the KC game. On the Gordon run before Gates fumble, Okung clearly held and was caught. There was a ton of time left and Gates was trying to maximize yardage like always and their defender made a great play. He had already more than made up the yardage lost on the penalty.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

I hope the officials do a "make up "game for the Raiders.

All teams get screwed by officials, or benefit. It's a stretch to call them biased, if they are all generally missing many plays calls on all teams. They are equal-opportunity incompetents.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

All teams get screwed by officials, or benefit. It's a stretch to call them biased, if they are all generally missing many plays calls on all teams. They are equal-opportunity incompetents.
                    ^This.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • SoDak
                        • Technology Director
                        • Send PM

It was due to happen. The NFL does NOT want an empty, or stadium filled with visiting fans, during the playoffs.

I'm not a big brother conspiracy type... but there are odd things that happen where it seems like certain things are preordained.

I'm not saying it is... I'm just saying I wonder sometimes.
                        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Boltx
                          Dominate the day
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
                          It was due to happen. The NFL does NOT want an empty, or stadium filled with visiting fans, during the playoffs.

I'm not a big brother conspiracy type... but there are odd things that happen where it seems like certain things are preordained.

I'm not saying it is... I'm just saying I wonder sometimes.
                          Well if that's the case....

Then we should be good for the playoffs, right? Nothing better to hyped up the new upcoming LA stadium than to have BOTH LA teams in the Super Bowl, right??
                          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Working...
                          X