Next team up: The Patsies (Game week discussion)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
    Interesting stat: in the SB era 7 teams have won 9 or more games outside their home stadium and all 7 won the SB that year. Bolts are 9-0 this year outside LA
    Luv it.

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Belichick had Taylor with NYG but in NE he never have any pass rusher that dominant. His best pass rushers in NE was McGinest and Seymour. Seymour was a DT and McGinest past his prime already by the time Belichick coach in NE. McGinest's best years were with Parcell and Pete Carroll there.

The was a playoff game where McGinest sacked Mark Sanchez (NYJ) like 6 times, he had 5 sacks all of regular season.

Belichick pass rushing game in NE was never about regular season and individual talents, it was always about X&O and exploit weakness, and then attack the offense's weakness in the playoff. So our OL is a concern here. They're our weakness, especially in the interior. Rivers and Whiz have been able to masked and equalized our OL with Rivers directing the protection and yelling a bunch of code words at the line of scrimage. A system that McCoy learned from Manning in DEN and brought here.

We cannot underestimate their pass rush. History shows that Belichick's pass rush always up like 2 levels in the playoff, for every team he coached, NYG, CLE (they went to playoffs when he was there), NE (Parcell), NYJ, NE.
      Last edited by vinabolt; 01-10-2019, 06:57 AM.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• chargerkdb
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
        • Send PM

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Latest weather forecast: high of 28, 0% chance of snow, 8 MPH wind.

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
            Interesting stat: in the SB era 7 teams have won 9 or more games outside their home stadium and all 7 won the SB that year. Bolts are 9-0 this year outside LA
            Forged by fire.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltx
              Dominate the day
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
              Belichick had Taylor with NYG but in NE he never have any pass rusher that dominant. His best pass rushers in NE was McGinest and Seymour. Seymour was a DT and McGinest past his prime already by the time Belichick coach in NE. McGinest's best years were with Parcell and Pete Carroll there.

The was a playoff game where McGinest sacked Mark Sanchez (NYJ) like 6 times, he had 5 sacks all of regular season.

Belichick pass rushing game in NE was never about regular season and individual talents, it was always about X&O and exploit weakness, and then attack the offense's weakness in the playoff. So our OL is a concern here. They're our weakness, especially in the interior. Rivers and Whiz have been able to masked and equalized our OL with Rivers directing the protection and yelling a bunch of code words at the line of scrimage. A system that McCoy learned from Manning in DEN and brought here.

We cannot underestimate their pass rush. History shows that Belichick's pass rush always up like 2 levels in the playoff, for every team he coached, NYG, CLE (they went to playoffs when he was there), NE (Parcell), NYJ, NE.
              McGinest left the Patriots in 2006, he never faced Mark Sanchez.
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• vinabolt
                Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                • Feb 2015
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

McGinest left the Patriots in 2006, he never faced Mark Sanchez.
                Not sure who the QB was. It was McGinest last year before retirement I think, in the wildcard round.

Comment

• vinabolt
                  Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                  • Feb 2015
                  • Send PM

Most radio people predict NE to win. They point to the Ravens game as we almost blew it and got lucky, similar to the "same old Chargers". I much rather they predict us to lose, just extra fire. If media people give us too much love during the week leading up to the game then it's a concern. Coaches and players are human being, they read things. If they don't, they friends and families would text it to them. It's a social media age.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

We need to be the underdog. Dont go in there expecting to win.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                      Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      We need to be the underdog. Dont go in there expecting to win.
                      Or expecting to lose

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

We have, first Chiefs game, Rams game, first Denver game...

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Many point to the 10,000 miles in 3 weeks ...at den, at balt, fly to ne. Ne travel 0 after by and easy home games vs jets n buffalo. That is the only thing really giving me concen.

Comment

Working...
                          X