• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

OT: Weird Chargers dreams

Kinda the slow-ish part of the off-season...you guys have any weird Chargers dreams that are shareable?

I don't mean the usual "oh we won the Super Bowl and I was at the parade" stuff. But stuff that maybe made you chuckle or wonder...WTF?

I had a dream a few weeks ago that we re-signed Cromartie. Except he was an older, wiser Cromartie. And that he became a huge lockerroom presence/leader. Also had a dream where we drafted Manziel to groom behind Rivers.

Maybe we can get this to rival the original powerslave poop thread in terms of creativity and laughs.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I've only had one Chargers dream but it is a recurrent dream that I have been having for maybe five years.

The Chargers are in the Super Bowl. It's at the Q. We're playing....Eli Manning's Giants. I am there with great seats at the fifty yard line. The Bolts are winning 21-20 with like 2 mins left and the Giants have the ball. Eli starts the 2 min drive at the Giants' 20. He manages to get across midfield but it's not a quick drive. They're moving but not exactly marching down the field. Time is running out. They're like at the Chargers' 48. They try three times to complete a pass to get into field goal range. There's like 10 seconds left. The clock is stopped on the last incompletion. People around me are starting to celebrate. The Chargers are going to win their first Super Bowl! But amidst their delirium, I am focused on the field. I know it can all go to shit in a second, because that's been our history. Eli comes out of the huddle and snaps the ball. One of our defenders chases him behind the line and forces him into a bad throw and the ball falls innocently on the turf. The stadium erupts. People are going nuts. And tears of joy stream down my face. Strangers sitting behind me slap my back...everyone's happy. I stay and kind of soak it all in. I start to file out of the stadium on the concourse level. But as I do, I catch a glimpse of one of the monitors by a concession stand and see the Giants and Chargers players coming back onto the field. I'm like, "WTF?" Then I see the coaches meeting with the officials. Everyone continues to head for the exits. I fight against the flow to try to get back into the stadium to see whats' happening. I manage to get back to my seat in time to hear an official saying that there had been a defensive penalty on the last play. The Giants kick a FG and win the game and a Super Bowl defeat is snatched from the jaws of victory. Red white and blue confetti rains down on the turf of the Q. Eli raises the trophy.

OK, analyze THAT. LOL
    Last edited by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR; 03-03-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I haven't had a full on Chargers dream in quite a while, but oddly enough, I woke up thinking "Kouandjio" very strongly. True story.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        I haven't had a full on Chargers dream in quite a while, but oddly enough, I woke up thinking "Kouandjio" very strongly. True story.
        Fuck. Hopefully it was in the 2nd rd

Comment

I don't even know anything about the dude.

Comment

• Rugger05
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

When the Chargers played the Bengals in the Freezer Bowl I had a dream the night before the Chargers got spanked and they interviewed Fouts after the game and asked him what went wrong. He said probably some kid dreamed we were Super Bowl champs already.

Very odd dream for an 9 year old

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

All of my Charger dreams involve the Charger girls!

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                I've only had one Chargers dream but it is a recurrent dream that I have been having for maybe five years.

The Chargers are in the Super Bowl. It's at the Q. We're playing....Eli Manning's Giants. I am there with great seats at the fifty yard line. The Bolts are winning 21-20 with like 2 mins left and the Giants have the ball. Eli starts the 2 min drive at the Giants' 20. He manages to get across midfield but it's not a quick drive. They're moving but not exactly marching down the field. Time is running out. They're like at the Chargers' 48. They try three times to complete a pass to get into field goal range. There's like 10 seconds left. The clock is stopped on the last incompletion. People around me are starting to celebrate. The Chargers are going to win their first Super Bowl! But amidst their delirium, I am focused on the field. I know it can all go to shit in a second, because that's been our history. Eli comes out of the huddle and snaps the ball. One of our defenders chases him behind the line and forces him into a bad throw and the ball falls innocently on the turf. The stadium erupts. People are going nuts. And tears of joy stream down my face. Strangers sitting behind me slap my back...everyone's happy. I stay and kind of soak it all in. I start to file out of the stadium on the concourse level. But as I do, I catch a glimpse of one of the monitors by a concession stand and see the Giants and Chargers players coming back onto the field. I'm like, "WTF?" Then I see the coaches meeting with the officials. Everyone continues to head for the exits. I fight against the flow to try to get back into the stadium to see whats' happening. I manage to get back to my seat in time to hear an official saying that there had been a defensive penalty on the last play. The Giants kick a FG and win the game and a Super Bowl defeat is snatched from the jaws of victory. Red white and blue confetti rains down on the turf of the Q. Eli raises the trophy.

OK, analyze THAT. LOL
                Dude that's fucked LOL.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  Dude that's fucked LOL.
                  What's fucked is that it is recurrent. It's always the same. I probably have it 2-3 times a year. It's like Groundhog Day.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                    SLAM DUNK!
                    • Jun 2013
                    • East County San Diego
                    • Bolt fanatic
                    • Send PM

Usually just that they are in the Superbowl and I am supposed to be there but some BS gets in the way or I forget and I am trying to get to the game. Basically that they get there and I can't enjoy it or appreciate it.
                    migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• captaind
                      Cook This Pork Chops
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Mars
                      • Ball Holder
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post

OK, analyze THAT. LOL
                      Have you told your psychiatrist about this?

Comment

• blahblahblah
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

I don't have time for Chargers dream between all the work dreams, but if I did I would be seriously disturbed to be dreaming about them. Poor souls.

Comment

Working...
                        X