Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Manti Te'o leads all rookie jersey sales

not so many people hatin on him anymore...

Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:
  • pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
    not so many people hatin on him anymore...

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...p-jersey-sales
    the types who have certain players backs like to show their support. tebow, etc.

Comment

• Beerman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Eastlake
      • Send PM

I mean this isn't surprising. He has a huge following from ND. He's been playing on national TV for years now. His only real bad game was his last one in college.

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
        I mean this isn't surprising. He has a huge following from ND. He's been playing on national TV for years now. His only real bad game was his last one in college.
        consider a huge polynesian following mixed with religitards that love outspoken public figures, and ya, not surprising at all.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Please dont confuse stupid choices with mental challeges around these parts, the locals will get on you. (No not the religious ones.)
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Beerman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Eastlake
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
            Please dont confuse stupid choices with mental challeges around these parts, the locals will get on you. (No not the religious ones.)
            :stirpot:

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post

if you're offended about the inclusion of the word fragment "tard" or worried about someone else that will be, not sure what to say. i don't share the concern or sensitivity.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                Charger Fan till the end
                • Jun 2013
                • North Carolina
                • Send PM

Originally posted by pumpkinhead80 View Post
                if you're offended about the inclusion of the word fragment "tard" or worried about someone else that will be, not sure what to say. i don't share the concern or sensitivity.
                Nice to know we have you onboard pumpkinhead80.....can you be more clear on what you mean by the statement? Do you have problems with religion? I sure don't and many others on the board would have issue with someone slamming their religion if that was your intent.

RTPbolt

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                  Nice to know we have you onboard pumpkinhead80.....can you be more clear on what you mean by the statement? Do you have problems with religion? I sure don't and many others on the board would have issue with someone slamming their religion if that was your intent.

RTPbolt
                  it doesn't sound like you do want me to be more clear. not sure it even needs to be.

in the particular post you're replying to i was addressing something else he had a problem with, not the same thing you're talking about. many people get upset when you use various afflictions/orientations/etc in a derogatory manner, insulting someone or something using them. i don't.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                    Grammar Police
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The just is, the PC police are amungus! I mean a fungus! No, present...
                    Go Rivers!

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

i'm not pc in person with people i care about, i definitely wouldn't dream of doing it for people on the internet! haha. :jerkit:

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Just a heads ups. So spank it at someone who isnt trying to be helpfull.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X