• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beerman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Eastlake
    • Send PM

Personally think the Bronco's have screwed the pooch by not addressing their inside LB's. I think a guy like Dansby would've made a bigger impact than anyone else they could have signed. Granted all these older ILB's have gotten better than expected deals just because of how thin the ILB market was, but that is their big hole IMO.

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by brownwoodhead View Post
      What an absolute joke. I don't get these priorities. I really don't want to see another project cornerback via the draft...
      bolded part says it all. just keep re-posting that and save us the rest of your drivel.

oh, and welcome aboard.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
        Personally think the Bronco's have screwed the pooch by not addressing their inside LB's. I think a guy like Dansby would've made a bigger impact than anyone else they could have signed. Granted all these older ILB's have gotten better than expected deals just because of how thin the ILB market was, but that is their big hole IMO.
        Adding more help at S might have helped too, but I agree, add to positions you are bad at and try to make better. But adding good players to where you already had good production, I don't see how that is a big improvement. They did have to offset some of their other injury issues, so that they didn't decline on D, so they should get a little credit for that.

Comment

• Boltdog
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Lunar Surface
          • Nutrition Consultant
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Johnson and Phillips/Byrne are OK ST guys. Not great, but solid. Having guys like Gachkar, Stuckey, we have a good mix of ST guy. I wouldn't carry another guy just to play ST. If we needed a ST ace, then that would be different. We have ST guys who also figure in regular sets.
          Gl;ad Reggie Walker is back and now need to bring back Tutu to complete the ST coverage picture. STs will be very important against the likes of DEN, Seattle and SF this coming season...
          Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

Working...
          X