Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official TPB Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official TPB Fantasy Football League

    I searched around and didn't see any threads, and this may not be the right place for this. I know it's early, but would any of you guys be interested in joining if I created a league? Thinking a 10 or 12 teamer.

    Managers:

    -SYB : Your Mom's a Hoyer

    -like54nijas

    -Budsman : Justin Suns

    -Fleet : Fleet

    -BoltBacker

    -Rugger05

    -chris9341 : Blahblahblah's

    -Chuckeezy : Squaaaaad!

    -seanRo : Sean's Team

    -Velo : Show Me Yours

    -Boltjolt​​​​​​ : Championship

    Last edited by SYB; 08-21-2019, 12:12 PM.

  • #2
    Count me in
    2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

    KYZIR WHITE

    CORTEZ BROUGHTON

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
      Count me in
      I figure that once we have enough peeps, we can decide on the details. But I plan on going PPR and blind bids for FA's.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm game for whatever setup. Just more fun on the TPB during the season.
        2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

        KYZIR WHITE

        CORTEZ BROUGHTON

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm in. Are we going to pool some btc for the winner?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Budsman View Post
            I'm in. Are we going to pool some btc for the winner?
            I'm down for a money league if that's the way the group wants to go. But I don't fuck with bitcoin.

            Comment


            • #7
              Im in. Lets make this the official TPB League?

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm in

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  Im in. Lets make this the official TPB League?
                  Fine by me as long as no one had been handling such duties.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SYB View Post

                    Fine by me as long as no one had been handling such duties.
                    I started a thread on the CMB forum i created here. But i removed it when i deleted that forum. I was trying to create a league because i thought it was a good general way of combing the 2 forums. A breaking of bread of sorts. But i think for one reason or another not enough CMB guys were buying into TPB. That forum i created was dead. I thought with the creation of the new pro boards we would lose all of you anyways. But now it seems like at least 15-20 of you guys are regulars now. Saved our ass to be perfectly honest. Im just grateful for you guys. Its been really fucking fun here with the CMB members helping us survive. Honored to say the least.

                    Do you want to run the league?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fleet View Post

                      I started a thread on the CMB forum i created here. But i removed it when i deleted that forum. I was trying to create a league because i thought it was a good general way of combing the 2 forums. A breaking of bread of sorts. But i think for one reason or another not enough CMB guys were buying into TPB. That forum i created was dead. I thought with the creation of the new pro boards we would lose all of you anyways. But now it seems like at least 15-20 of you guys are regulars now. Saved our ass to be perfectly honest. Im just grateful for you guys. Its been really fucking fun here with the CMB members helping us survive. Honored to say the least.

                      Do you want to run the league?

                      That was the plan as long as I wasn't stepping on any toes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SYB View Post


                        That was the plan as long as I wasn't stepping on any toes.
                        Do it. The controls are yours. Personally prefer ESPN or Yahoo. We should probably have some sort of outline of what the settings will be. That way guys can decide if its the type of league they want to play in.

                        PPR is big for me. Just because every league i play in is ppr. It keeps it easy preparing each week as i play in a lot of leagues.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X