Will you guys please stop being gay?

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

First, fuck PC! Honestly, I have never given a rat's ass about political correctness, and all you've got to do is review my posts on this board to see there's some pretty un-PC material there. I'm not a political creature, but I do care about what's right.

Second, if you don't see in those definitions of lifestyle that lifestyle is a choice, I suggest you re-read them. And if you still don't see it, I suggest you look up some of the words used in the definitions.
      Adipose

Comment

Originally posted by Panama View Post
        First, fuck PC! Honestly, I have never given a rat's ass about political correctness, and all you've got to do is review my posts on this board to see there's some pretty un-PC material there. I'm not a political creature, but I do care about what's right.

Second, if you don't see in those definitions of lifestyle that lifestyle is a choice, I suggest you re-read them. And if you still don't see it, I suggest you look up some of the words used in the definitions.
        Right. An example of someone living a particular lifestyle would be a white kid who wears sagging pants, a backwards hat and tries to talk in ebonics like he's black.
        Another example is: Someone being a woman doesn't mean that she "is living a feminine lifestyle".

This chick would vehemently agree with that last example:

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
          Right. An example of someone living a particular lifestyle would be a white kid who wears sagging pants, a backwards hat and tries to talk in ebonics like he's black.
          Another example is: Someone being a woman doesn't mean that she "is living a feminine lifestyle".

Working the straight razor angle and keeping it clean. She sure knows how to get a close shave. She might want to drop some knowledge on Conchita Wurst:

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post

Precisely. Her lifestyle is her choice.

And although we probably all inferred she's a lesbian, she could very well be straight, for all we know. Lifestyle and sexuality are mutually exclusive.
            Adipose

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Time to keep this cleans
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X