Comment

• floydefisher
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • siberiacuse, ny
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      I ment the homeless guy...
      Now that I think about it probably......anyone got a screen shot?
      sigpic

Comment

• Steve
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • South Carolina
        • Meteorologist
        • Send PM

Before anyone counts the Browns out too badly, remember Jackson did a great job with Oakland when there was no reason to think he could. They had zero talent, and he got them to 8-8 despite having to deal with Al Davis.

Everyone seems to be laughing at Cleveland for letting so many FA walk, but the fact is bad teams can only get guys to stay by overpaying, and that is never a good thing. If you think overpaying for FA is the way to go, just ask yourself how we are going to fix our LG spot, when Franklin would cost us an additional $5 million just to cut. Not $5 mill total, $5 million ADDITIONAL on top of his salary, not to mention the cost of the new player. The biggest problem on our OL and we are stuck with it, and cannot even bring in another player to push him. It is just a good example of why on face value the Browns are doing the right thing to let these FA walk.

As far as DePodaseto, while there is the idea that he knows nothing about football, he played college football, not baseball, and as far as some of the work he did in Oakland and for the Mets, some of that should translate to the NFL.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I know I'm supposed to be positive, but the team with the homeless GM would have finished one game better than Telesco if it weren't for an error by the ref at the end of our game against the Browns. And the homeless dude wasn't spotted a Hall of Fame QB.

Now back to positive pussy talk. Telesco probably has a nice home.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Before anyone counts the Browns out too badly, remember Jackson did a great job with Oakland when there was no reason to think he could. They had zero talent, and he got them to 8-8 despite having to deal with Al Davis.

Everyone seems to be laughing at Cleveland for letting so many FA walk, but the fact is bad teams can only get guys to stay by overpaying, and that is never a good thing. If you think overpaying for FA is the way to go, just ask yourself how we are going to fix our LG spot, when Franklin would cost us an additional $5 million just to cut. Not $5 mill total, $5 million ADDITIONAL on top of his salary, not to mention the cost of the new player. The biggest problem on our OL and we are stuck with it, and cannot even bring in another player to push him. It is just a good example of why on face value the Browns are doing the right thing to let these FA walk.

As far as DePodaseto, while there is the idea that he knows nothing about football, he played college football, not baseball, and as far as some of the work he did in Oakland and for the Mets, some of that should translate to the NFL.
            But none of his time with the Padres?

Comment

• bonehead
              Undrafted
              • Jul 2013
              • TBD
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bleeding Vagina Who Should Be GM View Post
              I know I'm supposed to be positive, but the team with the homeless GM would have finished one game better than Telesco if it weren't for an error by the ref at the end of our game against the Browns. And the homeless dude wasn't spotted a Hall of Fame QB.

Now back to positive pussy talk. Telesco probably has a nice home.
              TT needs to go over his draft strategy with this homeless guy
              Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
              X