• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
    Dude is a beast. I hope he ballz out the next 2 years, helps us get a Sb or 2 and costs a bazillion to resign.
    You and me both.

Comment

• SYB
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

Do you really think that engagement is a problem with this guy and that his primary focus is his second contract? I get that he and his family are a bit out of the box but to question his dedication to the sport is absurd.
      You may want to work less on trolling and more on your reading comprehension, dude. :rofl:

Comment

• Budsman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

You may want to work less on trolling and more on your reading comprehension, dude. :rofl:
        Lol, so true.

8B957C96-A92C-41FF-B787-7A793F8F5D85.jpeg

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post
          seems like its still bothering him. "fast and strong as ever" but his foot is still bothering him. On the bright side it may make it easier to resign him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn
          He said he could detect some soreness but implied that it does NOT bother him and that he'll just see how it goes. He also states that he'll be taking extra care of his body in general.

Comment

• Budsman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

He said he could detect some soreness but implied that it does NOT bother him and that he'll just see how it goes. He also states that he'll be taking extra care of his body in general.
            I'm hopeful but lets be honest, hes going to say that no matter what. It worries me that its still an issue. Im sending him mojo because he will be a big part of our super bowl run.

Comment

• Sgt. Pepper
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post

If you knew that nature of his injury you would understand. Not thread worthy. Are you the same budsman that got run out of the SDUT forum for lame posts?
              sdc dude chill. You were suspended multiple times at SDUT. I have to laugh at you calling out anybody for their posts on that forum. It just so happens that a writer who covers the Bolts made a big deal about comments Bosa made about still feeling some slight pain in his foot in a story about how fit and explosive he feels going into TC. That's what the OP was referring to. Fortunately Bosa didn't need surgery to repair the injury to his foot. It is strong but still healing. That's why he still feels a slight twinge. But he's gonna be primed and jacked to do some serious damage to opposing offenses this season.

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

seems like its still bothering him. "fast and strong as ever" but his foot is still bothering him. On the bright side it may make it easier to resign him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn
                I know we're in the slow part of the offseason but soreness should not be a concern yet. If anything, we should be happy he does not require lisfranc surgery.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

20+ sacks Joey

you know you want it

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I know we're in the slow part of the offseason but soreness should not be a concern yet. If anything, we should be happy he does not require lisfranc surgery.
                    I guess I see it differently. I see any lingering pain or discomfort to one of our best players as worrisome and concerning. If this were closer to the season it would be bigger news because everyone freaks out when bosa stubs his toe in season much less plays through a nagging injury and to an area of the body like the foot that takes such a beating.

Here's hoping he avoids surgery altogether and it's nothing but it's definately something.

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
                      20+ sacks Joey

you know you want it

image_2109.png

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I guess I see it differently. I see any lingering pain or discomfort to one of our best players as worrisome and concerning. If this were closer to the season it would be bigger news because everyone freaks out when bosa stubs his toe in season much less plays through a nagging injury and to an area of the body like the foot that takes such a beating.

Here's hoping he avoids surgery altogether and it's nothing but it's definately something.
                        Found some inserts online that are supposed to prevent lisfranc injuries. Maybe i should send him and the team the link

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

I'm hopeful but lets be honest, hes going to say that no matter what. It worries me that its still an issue. Im sending him mojo because he will be a big part of our super bowl run.
                          Maybe, but we don't know that. What he told us was that he could detect some soreness but that it was not impacting his training in any way and that he is hopeful that it will simply disappear. I'll go with that until we see him limping on it.

Comment

Working...
                          X