• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I was a Steeler fan way back then. Favorite baseball team was the Reds. I switched to the Chargers after my SI came in the mail with Jefferson on it. I started watching their games and I was hooked. Ditched the Steelers but still like the Reds. Magic Johnson made me a Lakers fan. Still the greatest Laker imo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Two thousand yard rushers is what I want for Christmas...Two Chargers! Wouldn't that be awesome.

Kyle, do you feel spoiled after watching and being a fan of those 1970's Steelers? They were what football was all about. At least I had my 1970's Steelers win a Super bowl for me.
      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Lightnin'
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

...in '79, had we not lost to Houston the week before in Chargers "Game from Hell" #5 (preceded by AFL Title losses to Houston in '60 & '61, Buffalo in '64 & '65), there is no doubt in my mind that Chuck Noll would have 3, not 4-rings.

That said, the man dominated the game like few have; before or after.

RIP Coach Noll.
        San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Kyle
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
          Two thousand yard rushers is what I want for Christmas...Two Chargers! Wouldn't that be awesome.

Kyle, do you feel spoiled after watching and being a fan of those 1970's Steelers? They were what football was all about. At least I had my 1970's Steelers win a Super bowl for me.
          No definitely do not feel spoiled after watching the Chargers for over 30 years with no ring! But it will be that much sweeter when they win.
          sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

This game was heaven for me.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
            X