Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolts vs Cards Game On Charger App

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bolts vs Cards Game On Charger App



    Also make sure tp check our stream link in the navbar. We will do our best to provide a steam for you for all games this season. But we are not always perfect with that. lol


    Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 3.52.27 PM.png

  • #2
    And Danny Boy is BAAAAACKKK! Joined by Ladanian "Kordell" Tomlinson

    image.jpeg

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fleet View Post


      Also make sure tp check our stream link in the navbar. We will do our best to provide a steam for you for all games this season. But we are not always perfect with that. lol


      Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 3.52.27 PM.png
      This is great news. thank you.
      Last edited by Bolts & Noles; 08-07-2019, 07:02 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        So I'm up at Bass Lake up above Fresno on vacation but live in the Bay Area I wonder if this will work for me? I'm sure as heck going to try it.

        Thanks for the heads up!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
          So I'm up at Bass Lake up above Fresno on vacation but live in the Bay Area I wonder if this will work for me? I'm sure as heck going to try it.

          Thanks for the heads up!
          Should have a stream for you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Is there a way to run android apps on a PC?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post
              Is there a way to run android apps on a PC?
              I think there are. But its tricky i think. We should have a stream for you here.

              Comment


              • #8
                I always use VIPBOXSPORTS for all my sports streams on my pc then chrome cast it to my t.v.Im able to watch every Charger game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                  So I'm up at Bass Lake up above Fresno on vacation but live in the Bay Area I wonder if this will work for me? I'm sure as heck going to try it.

                  Thanks for the heads up!
                  Bolt, if you get channel 24 in Fresno, they are broadcasting the game!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

                    Bolt, if you get channel 24 in Fresno, they are broadcasting the game!
                    Did you just do the legwork for a member? Or is it your neck of the woods? Because if you did that for him thats some ALOHA baby.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      I always use VIPBOXSPORTS for all my sports streams on my pc then chrome cast it to my t.v.Im able to watch every Charger game.
                      Thanks ill add that to our Navbar up top.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Topcat View Post

                        Bolt, if you get channel 24 in Fresno, they are broadcasting the game!

                        Not sure up here I'll check. Thanks!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X