• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Not going to predict. Baldy mentioned that the Chargers will do well if 8 guys come out of the woodwork: Tranquil, Nwosu being two of those guys.

He kind of thinks there is the potential for that to happen. Tranquil, Nwosu, Mike Williams, Justin Jones, Lamp, Feeney, Jenkins/Adderley, Michael Davis.

That's eight!

Yeah! 10 & 6 for now.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I'll say 10-6 with another loss to the Patriots in whatever round of the playoffs.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• moneyisevil
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

9-7 at best, probably 8-8, who knows with these coaches, could be 6-10 !

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by moneyisevil View Post
          9-7 at best, probably 8-8, who knows with these coaches, could be 6-10 !
          Why not 4 - 12?

Comment

• moneyisevil
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

I was thinking that first and then changed !

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

AB in a Raider uniform will score exactly 0 TDs against our defense in the 2019 season.
              AB in a Pats uniform will score exactly 1 TD in the Playoff loss to the Chargers.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVDZAauO88

I don;t mind trying this myself.....that said where is the PVC hose....anyone with pics?
                WTF? lol

Comment

• AK47
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Wrong dimension LOL

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

I was trippin. lol

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                      Not going to predict. Baldy mentioned that the Chargers will do well if 8 guys come out of the woodwork: Tranquil, Nwosu being two of those guys.

He kind of thinks there is the potential for that to happen. Tranquil, Nwosu, Mike Williams, Justin Jones, Lamp, Feeney, Jenkins/Adderley, Michael Davis.

That's eight!

Yeah! 10 & 6 for now.
                      crystal ballin'....

Tranquill * injury concerns could derail his season, not to mention trying to get snaps if Denzel is our backup MIKE.... dude is a coverage LB.
                      Nwosu * not sure he makes much of an impact @OTTO/SAM, and not sure Chris Peace doesn't steal some of his sizzle @LEO.
                      MIke Williams * is prolly goin' to tread water/match his output for last season without too much change in production.
                      Justin Jones * will def come out of the woodwork, albeit he is still more a rotational 3T than a nose, albeit he can def hold the POA better than Tillery.
                      Lamp * not sure he cracks the starting lineup.
                      Feeney * is a solid going forward.
                      Jenkins * and anybody else who thinks they're gonna play fs on this team is gonna be usurped by the Naz.
                      Adderly * see the previous speculation.
                      Michael Davis * could well come out of the woodwork.... if he hasn't already.

will add a coupla few guys that might "come out of the woodwork" as well.... Trent Scott, Chris Peace, Kyzir, Badgley.... (there.... there's your eight, and.... Jordan Howard is gonna blow up as a Charger for if and when we trade for him).
                      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• sufan144
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Send PM

9-7 possibly 10-6 I Love my Chargers but let's be honest no Derwin James no Russel Okung till at least week 7 & no Melvin Gordon I like Eckler & Jackson but this Offensive line is very questionable we will see I hope this team stays healthy and if not all 3 players come back sooner then later & the Chargers somehow defeat the Antonio Brown Patriots advance to the Super Bowl to face Drew Bress & the Saints & finally a ring for mr Phillip Rivers who really deserves it anyways go Chargers.
                        Last edited by sufan144; 09-08-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

This is definitely a concern. There is a real chance both James and Okung miss the entire season. I think Gordon will pull a Leveon Bell and be happy to sit out the year.

James' absence is the only one that worries me. Even if he returns, how healthy will he be? How effective? He is a megastar and I think poised to just take off this year. We're gonna need his versatility for any playoff run.
                          I have seen 0 reports of James being at risk of missing the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X